B2 - General Topic 2022 #23 (October)

50 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

2 nights hes been there and the topic is still on page 1, what happened?

They don’t fuck kind of “ unexpected “ , it isn’t just a guy appearing , they don’t make prime time Europe ,  it therefore isn’t in the “ live commentator “ status 😂 It would be perhaps more whether was Danaya for example that nobody expects .. Anya already has nothing to prove of what she can deliver  , how could  she when Marlene has been by her side since Day 1 , advising and instructing ? Let’s see the next guy sooner or later . 

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

They don’t fuck kind of “ unexpected “ , it isn’t just a guy appearing , they don’t make prime time Europe ,  it therefore isn’t in the “ live commentator “ status 😂 It would be perhaps more whether was Danaya for example that nobody expects .. Anya already has nothing to prove of what she can deliver  , how could  she when Marlene has been by her side since Day 1 , advising and instructing ? Let’s see the next guy sooner or later . 

She's a do nothing to me. No bating on her bed since she arrived. 👎

1 hour ago, johnny0692 said:

The replay of Danaya Bating skips 15 minutes so no capture

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

So she finally bates in the daylight but it's not on replay. What kind of bullshit is that? 😡

6 hours ago, corvette84 said:

These 2 are a fucking joke. Lavika is the only one worth watching in B2.

When I see your criteria for determining who the fucking jokes are, I tell myself that current B2 girls have a bright future on RLC 😁

• Upvote 1