B2 - General Topic 2022 #23 (October)

Noldus

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I never block anyone and it’s good that you provided me with an opinion .. I am against Trinity’s , Ailey’s , Kassandra’s , less in Lilith’s ( because this girl if she wants she can be full entertaining as she has showed us ) and Leia’s ( for the same more or less reasons of Lilith ) RLC presence , in my opinion these girls affect with their participation the majority of the girls who really try to have and enjoy a normal life on cameras ..

You say that you say things that come in mind which is great and I would totally praise you for that , but you know that 8 of your 10 thoughts that are posted here are for the masturbations and the girls who do nothing for you as to your viewing preferences .. RLC is for many thousand people made and not only for you and my issue with you is that anytime someone is developing his thoughts on his mother / native language you criticize really like the place you come from is the center of the world and no other place exists on this planet ..

I am watching RLC for the variety of daily life subjects that are presented and as I have said , the adult entertainment is the bonus , the cherry on the top of the pie .. There are boring girls , uninterested and who only care to get their monthly payment by eat/ sleep/ wake up / repeat and I also would like them out of this business but this doesn’t mean that I will characterize them with names or insult them calling them as many people do here .. And there are other ways except Visa to renew if you really want ..

I agree with some of this. I only have a visa debit card to pay for everything I buy. I'm not doing that foolish new other choice that is a bunch of bullshit that wants all your info.

6 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

shes not taking her marraige too seriously tonight LOL

Not just tonight. She's fucking someone all the time off camera. I wonder if she requested RLC to not show her daytime bate on replay. I never liked her since she arrived. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Not just tonight. She's fucking someone all the time off camera. I wonder if she requested RLC to not show her daytime bate on replay. I never liked her since she arrived. 

u can add lilith, kristy and monica to that, plus the 6 do nothings and it doesnt give u much else to watch, in fact its easier to name who are worth watching

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

u can add lilith, kristy and monica to that, plus the 6 do nothings and it doesnt give u much else to watch, in fact its easier to name who are worth watching

I didn't think anyone was worse than me. Wait until moose54 and ddhm see this, they will be all over you.😄