B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

7 minutes ago, quasi said:

Yeah I think they would get along very well.  Once the ice was broken, I think they would be a great pair for the project.

It’s too bad they don’t know each other, at least l don’t think they have ever met.

1 hour ago, quasi said:

Along with all the other things that were said about her.  I also think that Mathilda is the new Radi.  I think she is very shy and has trouble getting to know others.  Even when she does go to one of the parties, she doesn's stay long and always looks somewhat uncomfortable.   i think just like Radi she needs someone to get her out of her shell.  Unfortunately, there isn't someone current that can do that.  I think she a nice person and really would like ot have some friends or even a lover, but doesn't know how to do that.  That is why, just like Radi she spends most of her time int he rom.  I like her, I mean we know we are going to see her naked and so will everyone else. LOL I just there was someone in the project that could get with her and bring her out of the shell. 

That will probably never happen with a lot of the tenants on RLC, because she doesn't care that much to be around the ones that are fake.  There are some that she lives with that smile in your face and talk about you behind your back.  I don't blame her for not wanting to participate in what the others are doing.  I don't believe she's the type of person everyone who's expecting her to be otherwise.  That's all I can say about that for now. I know this, because as I said earlier, she had spoken to someone about that the other day on her cell phone.  I really don't think she will stay there very long, IMO.  However, I can see her and Marlene are getting along well at the moment.  I believe she can be more open but, she just sometimes chooses to not be, I think.

4 minutes ago, RonS said:

I have no complaints first in the light on the bed what more could ask for!!

Thanks again beautiful******.

It was clear that she was horny but I didn't believed that she was going to do it. Lucky me that I was woke.

• Upvote 1