B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

3 minutes ago, switch said:

what can i say... or just the guys who continue to pay with the boring current casting  we have for months now are stupid or blind

or probably too addict for stop paying, you have to be seriously motivated for be a pay member at the moment on RLC

between the free cams and the pay cams i don't see any major differences you should try the free cams and you will see...

Maybe because you look for different things?

To me RLC is about the couples, Karol, Elli, Venera and whatever happens at Carla's. What happens in the girls side of the project to me is a bonus, although B2 with the addition of  Anya and Danaya is really great.

Since we are in B1's topic, Mathilda to me is also pretty good on cam also Esmi, now only a few times but when she want to be great she's amazing. 😅

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Maybe because you look for different things?

To me RLC is about the couples, Karol, Elli, Venera and whatever happens at Carla's. What happens in the girls side of the project to me is a bonus, although B2 with the addition of  Anya and Danaya is really great.

Since we are in B1's topic, Mathilda to me is also pretty good on cam also Esmi, now only a few times but when she want to be great she's amazing. 😅

for your informations we can see alot of good things with the free cams because there is a turnover with the pay cams too turn for free during few minutes so

if i want see mathilda naked on her bed i can see that for free and in generally not much interesting activity for taking a suscription at the moment

the time is coming for a big refresh on RLC this is what i am waiting, maybe the next summer with some luck.

for exemple i can see right now kristy and monica for free on the bed in the monica room

and if it's for see two ghosts fucking like last night with zabava no thanks

there is alot of free recent rlc videos also in some sites , just need to know the good sites

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, switch said:

for your informations we can see alot of good things with the free cams because there is a turnover with the pay cams too turn for free during few minutes so

if i want see mathilda naked on her bed i can see that for free and in generally not much interesting activity for taking a suscription at the moment

the time is coming for a big refresh on RLC this is what i am waiting, maybe the next summer with some luck.

for exemple i can see right now kristy and monica for free on the bed in the monica room

Cool.

I was watching them on bed, but I also watching E&V on their bed, the beautiful Karol fresh from her shower(that I also watched) chilling in the LR. Can I watch all this at the same time for free?

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Cool.

I was watching them on bed, but I also watching E&V on their bed, the beautiful Karol fresh from her shower(that I also watched) chilling in the LR. Can I watch all this at the same time for free?

depend what you like but watching Karol or others girls chilling during hours not interest me i have other thing to do of my life there is a life outside, like a majority of users we pay for watching nudity and sex and i use the replay for that when i am suscriber for not waste my time during hours for nothing but like i said not enough interesting activity right now for taking a suscription,

need new girls in many places and not more recycled girls like dayana or leia

1 minute ago, switch said:

depend what you like but watching Karol or others girls chilling during hours not interest me i have other thing to do of my life there is a life outside, like a majority of users we pay for watching nudity and sex and i use the replay for that when i am suscriber for not waste my time during hours for nothing but like i said not enough interesting activity right now for taking a suscription,

need new girls in many places and not more recycled girls like dayana or leia

As I said, we have different interests and that's ok.

3 hours ago, switch said:

and if you guys want see some change on RLC you have just to not renew your suscription like i did two months ago there is no secret....

There will be always some new dumb shit to try it out….the secret is not to be that dumb shit 🤣🤣….unfortunately I am a dub shit for now, so I get to say shit about them bitches 

It looks like whatever happened with Zabava and the guy in B1 had some serious complications as she’s nowhere to be found for more than 24 hours … Esmi might went mad with her and reading / watching her adventures on her bed .. 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It looks like whatever happened with Zabava and the guy in B1 had some serious complications as she’s nowhere to be found for more than 24 hours … Esmi might went mad with her and reading / watching her adventures on her bed .. 

Really? In my mind she was with him all this time. They really liked each other and I think she wanted a proper night with him. 🤣😅

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Really? In my mind she was with him all this time. They really liked each other and I think she wanted a proper night with him. 🤣😅

She could have had her proper nights without presenting him on cameras if that’s the case ( I have the most of respect to Zabava that she did ☺️ ) .. I still haven’t expressed my opinion of what I believe it was all about we saw with Zabava and the guy .. but for sure , even not being able to prove anything as we know shit , it was for sure NOT a coincidence that she brought him on cameras when her sister left Barcelona .. And this shows that in a way , Esmi is in control a lot of Zabava’s life and what we are allowed to see .. but that’s how I see it . 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She could have had her proper nights without presenting him on cameras if that’s the case ( I have the most of respect to Zabava that she did ☺️ ) .. I still haven’t expressed my opinion of what I believe it was all about we saw with Zabava and the guy .. but for sure , even not being able to prove anything as we know shit , it was for sure NOT a coincidence that she brought him on cameras when her sister left Barcelona .. And this shows that in a way , Esmi is in control a lot of Zabava’s life and what we are allowed to see .. but that’s how I see it . 

As always, I have a different perspective. 🤣

In the same night that Esmi was missing during almost 24hs Zaba was too, right after she went out with Marlene. I think both met that night. When Zaba and that guy show up in B1 it was clear that they have some kind of intimacy. She cooked for him and wore the PJs in front of him. Maybe wasn't that night that they met but they met before, that I'm sure.  Zaba using Esmi's room is simple. Maybe he doesn't have a car and transportation at that time might be tricky or maybe she wanted a house only for them. She probably knew that both Mathilda and Marlene were going out and came back really late.

Zaba is a smart woman, she knows that she can't do anything on cam without Esmi knowing so I guess that she asked her if she could use her bed. She's the younger sister but she's too old to be "the trouble maker". 🤣

Of course, Esmi is the older sister and is her "job" to guide Zaba, but I think that she isn't that controller as you may think, of course that she give her advises like any older sister but I don't think that she controls her trying to prohibit her from doing things.

What I said about "proper night" is that, although I couldn't watch the whole thing, for the little that I saw Zaba looked really uncomfortable so I guess she wanted a night without the cams. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yup, bringing him over was dumb considering they and more she, was always hiding, and why she brought him to this appointment is another mystery that I really don’t care about