Welcome the NEW couple!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So while Daniel sits in the living room, Adriana goes to the toilet. After an extremely long "whizz", Daniel joins her at the open door, at which point she lets out the most enormous fart!!!!! I did not realise women both sweated and farted!. Daniel then returned to the living room!

LOL I thought i was the only one that noticed that...

Obviously, you haven't been living with a woman. The digestive system works the same way in all humans-- it doesn't care about the sex of their owner...  ;D

I think even people who weren't connected to the site heard it... damn

les femmes pètent voila le scoop de l'année !!!

???

This couple spends to much time outside, we can't see them we can hear them. This makes it hard to want to watch them. I hope RLC talks to them about this. Their viewership will never amount to anything unless they can be seen.

As long as I can hear them fucking on the balcony, it doesn't bother me one bit.

Guest observer1

This couple spends to much time outside, we can't see them we can hear them. This makes it hard to want to watch them. I hope RLC talks to them about this. Their viewership will never amount to anything unless they can be seen.

Well, they came back about 0015 their time, and guess where they are?

Guest observer1

As long as I can hear them fucking on the balcony, it doesn't bother me one bit.

Fine for you Nij, but for those who pay its a bit of a disappointment that we can only hear what they are saying, not see what they are doing.  Watching them is the whole point of RLC or so I thought.

he comes home and they head straight to the balcony, they put on loud music and we can't hear anything

I don't get it. Can't the neighbors hear them or see them? wtf?!  :o

and man she was horney! right as he enter the house she was all over him kissing and striping him

Guest xvoyeurx

again sex on balcony,we see again nothing on camera.

this couple make me angry very soon if that continue make sex on balcony,pls winter come fast in this appartment