Welcome the NEW couple!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2014‎-‎08‎-‎04 at 0:53 PM, sap2011 said:

(The YouTube Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

lol.. this is noway the new couple.. its a random video from YTube. poor couple must've posted their marriage video, for relatives who missed it maybe, it landed here..

It's funny that the first split-second a couple is announced, the first thing some people do is run straight to google to try to find personal shit on them before they've even spent a full fucking day in the house. And of course by 'funny' I really mean, 'what the fuck are you thinking?'

It's funny that the first split-second a couple is announced, the first thing some people do is run straight to google to try to find personal shit on them before they've even spent a full fucking day in the house. And of course by 'funny' I really mean, 'what the fuck are you thinking?'

The video that's posted is not them. Some people have nothing better to do with their time other than be a shit disturber.

Guest observer1

Not one to jump to conclusions, certainly not this early in their career on RLC, but the flat looks very empty.

They were there earlier today but now there's nothing there - just, it seems an empty flat.

All a bit odd.

Not one to jump to conclusions, certainly not this early in their career on RLC, but the flat looks very empty.

They were there earlier today but now there's nothing there - just, it seems an empty flat.

All a bit odd.

Not much of an upgrade to the flat except they got sound in the kitchen.

The quality of the cams are still the same low grade. There was an image earlier of them and seem to be a mature couple likely in their 30's.

and they try to find information with the fake names in rlc

Not much of an upgrade to the flat except they got sound in the kitchen.

The quality of the cams are still the same low grade.

That's what's disappointing most of all. I can't believe after all this time they didn't even bother to upgrade the cam quality. I was also hoping they would have added sound to the guest bedroom but I knew that was going to be a bit of a stretch.

Guest BurakYilmaz

They look older like Sofia & Roman...hopefully they will have more of an active sex life though