B4 - General Topic 2022 #59 (October)

I'd love to see Alex reprise her girl/girl role that she put on display a couple years ago when she was a tenant in B5.  That was until Lucian walked in with her mouth stuck to their roommates pussy without his approval.  After that whenever she got to eat at the Y (Kim), it was only when he was present.

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Alexandra and Lilith in to the shower

RLC please take the HANDCUFFS off Alexandra.... She was superstar, and now they have her looking like a used up has been. That is so unfair to her and what she was able to do for RLC, not to mention all the memberships that she brought to RLC.

Image result for women in handcuffs and shackles

One of the most watched and commented on nights in the history of RLC was the night that Alexandra and Bonnie finally gave into thier true desires and passion they built up over several months sharing B-5 together, so much so that the men in lives could not handle it.... The sexual tension and desire they had for each other and continued to raise hell with them until they quit. Still watch that video every chance I get. UNBELIVEABLE the pure desire and passion they felt for each other, and it went on for a couple hours that night. Well over 50 pages of comments on CC.......Definitely in the Top 5 all time nights on RLC !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I only know that FOR THE FIRST TIME ,Alexandra didn’t go to Nelly and stayed over in B4 and that this is the 2nd time in a row if I am correct that Lucian is nowhere to be found .. Of course , I haven’t checked her wedding ring that she always wears but at this time I can’t take any notice of it and I am not going to run any replays 😆 , let’s see what goes on with this girl who seems to be a Spain resident nowadays .. Alexandra will always be a very special participant , she had always had and she will always has this amazing natural mysterious beauty , a woman she would do all to please and be pleased with any sex partner , what a woman ..