B1 - General Topic 2022 #39 (October)

5 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I saw her in tears earlier when she arrived home before she put her larger suit case in her room.  I agree that it didn't seem like she expected this earlier.

If she was asked to leave that’s just more evidence that RLC hasn’t got clue what they are doing, and it’s getting very hard to think of a reason to keep paying for a subscription.

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

If she was asked to leave that’s just more evidence that RLC hasn’t got clue what they are doing, and it’s getting very hard to think of a reason to keep paying for a subscription.

When Mathilda leaves, I don't have any other reason to continue my subscription for now, because all the others I've been interested in are either gone out of the project or don't do anything of interest and are gone off cam most of the time, and I'm sick of all the not want to be here attitudes that continue to be there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

When Mathilda leaves, I don't have any other reason to continue my subscription for now, because all the others I've been interested in are either gone out of the project or don't do anything of interest and are gone off cam most of the time, and I'm sick of all the not want to be here attitudes that continue to be there.

Let’s see what happens, Karol left, the “queen is gone” everyone said, just to be replaced by Mathilda and later on bring Karol back with her own apartment. 

Just now, joebirch said:

Let’s see what happens, Karol left, the “queen is gone” everyone said, just to be replaced by Mathilda and later on bring Karol back with her own apartment. 

But they also replaced Zara with that fucking giraffe so who knows 

• Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, joebirch a dit :

She is leaving, and apparently came out of nowhere. Clearly she didn’t expect it. Fucked up….first was Zara and now her….if they put Zaba in her room that will be hilarious and fucked up at the same time

I suspect Zara left because she was asking for more than what RLC could or was willing to pay her. She looks good, I like her and probably why she was asking for more.

For Mathilda, it is such a pity. Until now, no one really knows why they keep the do-nothing sisters but let go those who will provide the content. They look even dumber than the Lakers right now with Russ lol.

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, wooders78 a dit :

i seem to say this a lot lately but its only the do nothings that stay forever

It is so weird actually. While it looks obvious that Esmi is no longer interested in this project & actually for all who has eyes to see, could tell that she already wasn't interested from the beginning, RLC still decide to keep her onboard while she continue to do her own stuffs off-cam.

It is so weird & so stupid, probably Esmi's fans have been writing in to beg RLC to keep her (& I believe like many others here 😏). Look, if you want to get value for your subscriptions, please stop writing in to keep your do-nothing darling.

Think of it this way, let her go, she might be happier although you might be sad.

I read some posts in this thread about Mathilda possibly leaving RLC.  If this is true, it will be sad 😒 and confusing 😕 because Mathilda is a nice girl and she is getting along well with Marlene and Esmi. 

But as people say that history repeats itself. Sadly, this reminds me of Radislava in her last couple of days in B4 before she left RLC. It also happened suddenly from nowhere and I think that Radislava was informed of the decision last minute and she cried.  I liked Radislava. 

Some people on here believe that Radislava was kicked out because she used some drugs but I am not sure about that.  What about Mathilda? I am wondering what the reasons are behind RLC's stupid decision !!! of pushing Mathilda out if it is true that she is leaving. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Fagen said:

Looks like Mathilde is starting to pack, hope they didnt ask her to leave, that would be a mistake. And not fair, specially if the other girls in b1 gets to stay.

Sorry my friend...