B5 General Topic 2022 #16 (October / November)

1 minute ago, kbell said:

Maybe H & T are headed to Canada. There was an Ontario Canada car license plate on the table next to Holly’s side of the bed last night & it was gone sometime this morning. No need to have an Ontario plate if you haven’t lived there or planning to. It looked to be a brand new plate. 

Yes. That makes totally sense.

8 minutes ago, kbell said:

Maybe H & T are headed to Canada. There was an Ontario Canada car license plate on the table next to Holly’s side of the bed last night & it was gone sometime this morning. No need to have an Ontario plate if you haven’t lived there or planning to. It looked to be a brand new plate. 

As of Nov 22nd, Canada has approved 425,000 applications from Ukrainian refugees for temporary resident status.

The only reason I can think of for having Ontario license plates is if you are shipping a car from Europe to Canada.   Roll on / roll off rates are 50 Euros per cubic meter to Halifax Canada   The big catch though is this, for automobiles that are new, or fairly new:

"All Foreign vehicles (Non USA or Canada) being imported into Canada Should be at least 15 years old. If your vehicle was not manufactured in the U.S or Canada and was not originally manufactured to conform to the applicable U.S standards, we would strongly advise that you research to find if any modifications may be required to bring your vehicle in line with the required standards. Vehicles manufactured to comply with applicable Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) will have a certification label permanently attached by the original manufacturer this is normally located in the engine bay or door trim."

I am sure that those who follow Holly on social media will have the answer to the reason for the Ontario license plate soon!

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

One of the most unpleasant things in this forum is that almost all guys are badmouthed here. 

I think it's a shame to see them go as they are one of the best couples RLC has ever had in the cast. 

BTW, For all of you who are too jealous and can't stand the fact that girls have  BF's, just realize one thing: Even if Thor wasn't there, you would have zero chance with Holly. 😁

Yes you’re correct there Alladino, I’m far too old now to compete with the younger ones but one thing I’ve not lost over the years is my total respect for women.

I just heard the call from this morning.
9:00, Thor is talking to someone,
excitement this morning
Her car was broken into overnight. side window smashed.
searched the car and climbed over the back seat into the trunk. he doesn't know yet if anything was stolen.
cover with foil until repair.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kbell said:

Season 1 Omg GIF by Friends   Don't say that!  We have enough Skanks on our turf as it is.  :biggrin:

• Haha 4