B5 General Topic 2022 #16 (October / November)

The start of the blow-up between Holly and Thor.  Thor had retired to the bedroom and was checking his phone.  Timur came into the bedroom, trying to get Thor to rejoin the party.  No success.  Holly comes into the bedroom.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She becomes so mad at Thor she pushes him against the shower.  Then she retreats to the clothes closet and closes the sliding door.  This is followed by Tereza joining her in the closet.  Then Timur investigates.  Emotional outbursts by Holly.

------------

Noldus, were Holly and Thor in the living room at the time of Tereza's bj?

2 hours ago, moules said:

The start of the blow-up between Holly and Thor.  Thor had retired to the bedroom and was checking his phone.  Timur came into the bedroom, trying to get Thor to rejoin the party.  No success.  Holly comes into the bedroom.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

She becomes so mad at Thor she pushes him against the shower.  Then she retreats to the clothes closet and closes the sliding door.  This is followed by Tereza joining her in the closet.  Then Timur investigates.  Emotional outbursts by Holly.

------------

Noldus, were Holly and Thor in the living room at the time of Tereza's bj?

No, Thor was in the shared restroom do I think

11 minutes ago, Noldus said:

H&T packing 

I had already suspected this a few days ago, but now it is probably a sad reality. A pity that the two move out. 

Now we can only hope that they will move into a new couple apartment, but I don't have much hope. Well, they were a lot of fun to watch. 

• Like 1