They found an Off Cam Hidey hole

Guest epoxin

LOL  my name actually comes from a video game i used to play a while back... Need for Speed World.... I drove a little compact car  that i colored purple  that i used to destroy the competition with. =)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ww_watcher

Back in High school my sister had a VW beetle that I "souped up." It was an ugly purple color so we called it "The Grape". It could outrun a good many cars that weren't expecting the quickness...for a beetle. It was mighty in its own way.

What is so special about being a full member or hero member, do any of you get a check every week for your CC status?....

... And I guess no one on here seems to have a sense of humour either because everyone except Mr. Squirrel Seems to get it that I'm just fucking with "NIJ" I'm not even taking any of this shit as seriously as people think I am it's all fun and games it's all funny as fuck to me to watch the responses to my writing lol

1) I am not paid. I type at 90wpm and do this for fun, because Admin is a cheap bastard and won't even feed me peanuts.

2) Relax. Nij is an asshole just like all of us, and no doubt finds your interactions with him to be fucking hilarious cuz RLC is boring as fuck now days.

3) You'll do well here. Your instincts are good.

And, with no disrespect to the argument, I'M REALLY FUCKING GLAD SHE MOVED THE GODDAMN PLANT! Squirrel falls a bit more in love with Leora every day.  :-* :P :-* :P

I thought that a plant was a type of tree and squirrels liked trees?

yea,mister squirrel could hide behind or in the plant.      ;)

Before returning to Adriana and Daniel, what "green plant" our favorite squirrel talking about ? Leora or the other one in the pot?  lol

What is so special about being a full member or hero member, do any of you get a check every week for your CC status?....

... And I guess no one on here seems to have a sense of humour either because everyone except Mr. Squirrel Seems to get it that I'm just fucking with "NIJ" I'm not even taking any of this shit as seriously as people think I am it's all fun and games it's all funny as fuck to me to watch the responses to my writing lol

1) I am not paid. I type at 90wpm and do this for fun, because Admin is a cheap bastard and won't even feed me peanuts.

2) Relax. Nij is an asshole just like all of us, and no doubt finds your interactions with him to be fucking hilarious cuz RLC is boring as fuck now days.

3) You'll do well here. Your instincts are good.

And, with no disrespect to the argument, I'M REALLY FUCKING GLAD SHE MOVED THE GODDAMN PLANT! Squirrel falls a bit more in love with Leora every day.  :-* :P :-* :P

Yes Mr. Foamy T. Squirrel thank you sir, finally someone who understands and gets me, Now I see now why you are one of the most respected and liked person on CC keep up the good job. 8) 8)

they have guests again -> balcony>shutting door behind

tienen mucho cuidado en cerrar la puerta , si no tienen aire acondicionado , la unica razon es que no quieren que escuchemos lo que dicen . la musica alta podria ser un consejo del amigo kiko . ellos tambien lo hacian