B1 - General Topic 2022 #40 (October)

5 minutes ago, Kisonka said:

And how does she behave?  😂 where did she show disrespect?  ok, she's not a dollar to please everyone) 

I have already expressed my point of view on the subject and I think that you know it otherwise you would not have reacted to my remarks

But as you say, tastes and colors are different depending on the person, you like girls like Mathilda, I prefer girls like Esmi

And this is the strength of RLC because with participants who act differently, they satisfy all types of subscribers

• Upvote 1

il y a 15 minutes, moos54 a dit :

Je n'ai rien contre Mathilda, j'exprime simplement mon point de vue par rapport à son comportement au sein de l'appartement, et c'est plus facile de la comparer puisqu'elle vit dans le même appartement qu'Esmi

Tout ça c'est de la pure logique de ma part au final

Perso, qu'elle reste ou qu'elle parte ne changera pas grand chose pour moi, quand je n'aime pas une personne, je regarde les autres

Et bien tu vois , tu te fais valser à ton tour par ton opinion sur Mathilda 

mais pour une fois, je fais comme toi, quand je n'aime pas quelqu'un , je regarde ailleurs donc je ne supporte plus ESMI donc je ne la regarde pas et je zappe l'appart quand elle s'y trouve.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

therefore respect the point of view of Rons who appreciates this girl and who also gives his opinion on her and which is also the point of view of quite a few other people on this forum. Thanks 

Thanks Moos54  and nothing will sway my view))))