B1 - General Topic 2022 #40 (October)

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You said that Leia isn't going to get along well with them, not that they aren't going to be BFF. Leia already got along well with Esmi and Zaba is a very easy going person. I don't know why you think that Leia wouldn't fit in this apartment.

You may think that this comment is nonsense but I believe that the girls being from the same country plays a role or a factor  especially during this crazy time of the war. One proof is that all the girls from Ukraine (Lavika, Anya, Polya) frequently visit B5 like tonight with Anya.      

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi is about to cry. 😥

I would be too she is my favorite girl of all)) And she does not deserve this move like they are doing don't make sense hang in there girl..........

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RonS said:

I hope she put them somewhere besides Esmi room this whole thing is bullshit I like Zaba but to put them in the same room is stupid.

During Zaba's talks with her BF she was telling him how much she liked B4, never occurred to me that on Monday she'd be moving out.

I wonder if putting them in the same room is short term because like Marlene their time has come, may also explain some of the conversation that Zabs had with her BF about money and how he couldn't, wouldn't pay for everything, somewhat different to her own culture.

Could also explain why Esmi is sad / crying, not her sister sharing her bed more leaving the 'project'

Talking of Marlene, looks she gets to stay another day?? First she was at Karol's for a goodbye and now in B5 for scary night.

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi is sad. Lets post cute puppy videos to cheer her up

I don't think that's going to cheer her up but maybe a big hug would)) And if i was there  I would give her one..........

• Sad 1