B1 - General Topic 2022 #40 (October)

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess Leia won't get along well with the girls of B1 because she doesn't know them well.ย  I think RLC's decision to move Leia to Karol & Kos's apartment was a reasonable one.ย 

Seems to me that Leia really liked Esmi when she slept there, IIRC was twice, they had really long conversation and share many laughs.ย 

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I don't think Zabava will bring her guy to B1 while Esmi is away because Esmi was not happy when this happened in the past.ย 

How do you know? Many events affects Esmi, we never can sure which one she was mad at the time.

14 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess Leia won't get along well with the girls of B1 because she doesn't know them well.ย  I think RLC's decision to move Leia to Karol & Kos's apartment was a reasonable one.ย 

The reasonable thing is to just get rid of her

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

How do you know? Many events affects Esmi, we never can sure which one she was mad at the time.

Yeah, thatโ€™s a bullshit rumor. But itโ€™s funny that they put them in one room especially when Zaba finally did something ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ. Or maybe they know we will see less and less of Esmiโ€ฆ.who knows, it would be nice if RLC explains their decision process lol

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

Yeah, thatโ€™s a bullshit rumor. But itโ€™s funny that they put them in one room especially when Zaba finally did something ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ. Or maybe they know we will see less and less of Esmiโ€ฆ.who knows, it would be nice if RLC explains their decision process lol

Sometimes is better that we don't know.

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Seems to me that Leia really liked Esmi when she slept there, IIRC was twice, they had really long conversation and share many laughs.ย 

You might be correct but this is not comparable to the friendship between Karol & Leia that is lasting for few years. Leia visited Karol many times at her apartment while Leia was B4's tenant.ย 

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

You might be correct but this is not comparable to the friendship between Karol & Leia that is lasting for few years. Leia visited Karol many times at her apartment while Leia was B4's tenant.ย 

You said that Leia isn't going to get along well with them, not that they aren't going to be BFF. Leia already got along well with Esmi and Zaba is a very easy going person. I don't know why you think that Leia wouldn't fit in this apartment.