B1 - General Topic 2022 #40 (October)

11 minutes ago, RonS said:

I would be too she is my favorite girl of all)) And she dose not deserve this move like they are doing don't make sense hang in there girl..........

I really don't think RLC is that stupid to do this on their own.  I'm sure there was and agreement between the two sisters before they did it.  It just doesn't make sense to do it any other way.

6 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I really don't think RLC is that stupid to do this on their own.  I'm sure there was and agreement between the two sisters before they did it.  It just doesn't make sense to do it any other way.

I don't think so Esmi would of made room for Zabava before now i think Esmi thought they would put her in one of the other rooms.And Esmi loves her sister don't get me wrong and would do anything for her.

1 minute ago, RonS said:

I don't think so Esmi would of made room for Zabava before now i think Esmi thought they would put her in one of the other rooms.

Now that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard, as a business decision.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

You said that Leia isn't going to get along well with them, not that they aren't going to be BFF. Leia already got along well with Esmi and Zaba is a very easy going person. I don't know why you think that Leia wouldn't fit in this apartment.

Why have you got your knickers in a twist over wanting Leia in B1! 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, RonS said:

Putting two girls together in the same room is a bad business decision.

I thought I saw someone saying they may be putting her in Marlene's room.  So, maybe it's temporary.  I don't see why they couldn't temporarily put her in the vacant room Mathilda was in until Marlene moved out.  Anyway, it's their business not mine.

3 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I thought I saw someone saying they may be putting her in Marlene's room.  So, maybe it's temporary.  I don't see why they couldn't temporarily put her in the vacant room Mathilda was in until Marlene moved out.  Anyway, it's their business not mine.

If Zaba was going to get Marlene's room RLC wouldn't put her name on Esmi's