B1 - General Topic 2022 #40 (October)

I really don't understand the logic behind RLC's decision to put Zabava with Esmi in the same room while the other two rooms are vacant after Marlene leaves. 

It means that RLC will have to find another two girls to occupy the two rooms and I won't be surprised at all if RLC doesn't make the right decision to hire the right girls who will have many fans.   

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I really don't understand the logic behind RLC's decision to put Zabava with Esmi in the same room while the other two rooms are vacant after Marlene leaves. 

It means that RLC will have to find another two girls to occupy the two rooms and I won't be surprised at all if RLC doesn't make the right decision to hire the right girls who will have many fans.   

Maybe because they are arriving soon.

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

RLC almost always seems to make the wrong decision on these matters. Woman who will have many fans like Marlene or Lavi seem to be accidental. May be they will bring the twins back.

8 minutes ago, yadevol said:

RLC almost always seems to make the wrong decision on these matters. Woman who will have many fans like Marlene or Lavi seem to be accidental. May be they will bring the twins back.

Twins aren't coming back so soon. Both got married.