B1 - General Topic 2022 #40 (October)

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Or they will share the the same room. To me is the worst case scenario.

I don't think that Zabava & Esmi will share the master bedroom again. They shared the room back then because the other two rooms were occupied. 

We will need to wait and see if Zabava will be able to bring her current boyfriend to B1 and spend some nights with her as he just did at B4. I think Esmi won't be happy if this happens. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I don't think that Zabava & Esmi will share the master bedroom again. They shared the room back then because the other two rooms were occupied. 

We will need to wait and see if Zabava will be able to bring her current boyfriend to B1 and spend some nights with her as he just did at B4. I think Esmi won't be happy if this happens. 

I think she wouldn't mind but will bad for us. He looks likes be every insolent just like he's now in the Villa, this either will make the girls be out of the apartment, it already happens, or walk around wearing more clothes. Keep in mind that another girl might come.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Zaba is a grown woman, and I don’t think Esmi cares….to much speculations going on. If I have learned anything here is how wrong everyone is. But if they give that apartment to the sisters I think that will be a good thing in a long turn. Despite all the bitching, there is a lot of value for RLC with them….it’s a good move in my opinion 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Since Zaba and Esmi are sharing the room why Leia is with K&K and not in B1?

They put the sisters in one room? 🤦‍♂️….that is the dumbest thing they could’ve done….I tried to stay optimistic but RLC is fucking retarded  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3