B4 - General Topic 2022 #60 (October)

6 minutes ago, quasi said:

I'm thinking that moving Zaba in with her sister and not the empty room, it might just be a short term stay, and she will be leaving soon.

Let's hope they both do and the sooner the better. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Probably no one will beat Radi so soon about stuff to move, but I believe that Zaba is in second place. Esmi will also be a hard contender.

Bogdan is still trying to recover from moving Radi's belongings.  The look on his face when he showed up to move her out was priceless.  I wish I could post a picture.

14 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Does anyone on here know Lilith and her two friends are from Russia or Ukraine ?

I think that Lilith and Tani are Russian, and Lilith and probably Tani have been in Spain for some time.  Lilith acquired some fluency in Spanish before arriving in B-4.

If someone has the time to check the B-7 party videos to see what language Tani used in talking with Martina and Alberto, that might be a clue.  (Assuming Tani had conversations with them.)

As for the newest girl, she arrived wearing a Harvard sweatshirt, and apparently not much luggage.

---------------

If it means anything, Tani is Spanish, current popularity as a name much less than decades ago.