Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #18

Pete1960

Bonjour Jimbo, Pulo, Guyquad Gag-her, Aussi, Brok, Max et vous tous

Hier soir je pense que Leora avait mal à la tête donc une soirée calme je suppose

Je vous souhaite un excellent Week-end a tous

Pour moi aujourd’hui la tournée des cimetières

• Thanks 1

Good Morning  

great saturday to all
good weekend

05/11/2022  05/ November/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Saturday GIF by 大姚Dayao

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Voila ce qui résume Paul ; ordinateur , manger, très peu de sport  dormir a volonté , et maintenant hélicoptère ,et pour Leora rien un film dans le lit  ; il faut le virer ,il ne lui serre a rien et elle n'aurait aucun mal a trouver un homme qui serait la prendre comme elle veut ,il est la honte de RLC .

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Most of us on the forum, women included, could eat Leora out and fuck her to  orgasm beyond her wildest dreams and she chooses to trying frustrated sex with Paul.  No idea whatsoever what is in her co dependent mind. She is as horny as any woman ever on RLC and she has a preoccupation with  guy that is a guy not an unselfish satisfier. 

Her call, her life, but guys in my day I could have thrown more sex at this babe than she could handle but she chooses  a limp dick. I had fusion sex 24 hours and a big friction burn'd dick twice. She has to ambush Paul to get laid. I am at a complete loss as to her psychological makeup.

I thin she is beautiful, very, very sexy, an extreme exhibitionist and horny beyond normal but she for whatever reason wants a limp dick. FYI, I like Paul as a person but can't for the life of me see him with the  almost insatiable Leora.  Tell me where I'm wrong.

Leora: If you ever met me before I was 509 years old I would have killed you with orgasms begging for me to stop. WTF, Paul?  Why are you with her?   She pays your bills? You use her when you need her?

Two people with incompatible  sexual needs and two incompatible lives clinging to each other.   Much like Kitty and Smith.

I think you have a wrong view of Leora. Leora likes so many things but she is not as exhibitionist as you think. This is demonstrated by the fact that yesterday she could have masturbated a thousand times before Paul came back and instead she did nothing (perhaps as Patou says because her neck hurt and she didn't want to). She likes sex but for Leora feelings and emotions matter more. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Anode said:

Voila ce qui résume Paul ; ordinateur , manger, très peu de sport  dormir a volonté , et maintenant hélicoptère ,et pour Leora rien un film dans le lit  ; il faut le virer ,il ne lui serre a rien et elle n'aurait aucun mal a trouver un homme qui serait la prendre comme elle veut ,il est la honte de RLC .

And who should fire him? It was Leora who wanted him there in Prague so she can't send him away.

RLC does not send someone away without a valid reason.

So Paul will stay on RLC for a long time, like it or not.

• Upvote 3

il y a 36 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Et qui devrait le virer ? C'est Leora qui le voulait à Prague pour qu'elle ne puisse pas le renvoyer.

RLC ne désigne personne sans raison valable.

Paul reste donc longtemps sur RLC, qu'on le veille ou non.

Et bien que Leora le vire et en prenne un autre a sa hauteur mais surtout pas un bon a rien !!!!!

il y a 56 minutes, Brokk! a dit :

Je pense que vous avez une mauvaise opinion de Leora. Leora aime tant de choses mais elle n'est pas aussi exhibitionniste que vous le pensez. En témoigne le fait qu'hier elle aurait pu se masturber mille fois avant que Paul ne revienne et à la place elle n'a rien fait (peut-être comme le dit Patou parce qu'elle avait mal au cou et qu'elle ne voulait pas). Elle aime le sexe mais pour Leora les sentiments et les émotions concernées plus. 

Elle n'a rien fait ,peut être qu'elle pensait se faire démonter par Paul le soir ,au lieu de ça film au lit et hélicoptère,un n eunuque s'occuperait mieux d'elle bonne soirée Leora

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I think you have a wrong view of Leora. Leora likes so many things but she is not as exhibitionist as you think. This is demonstrated by the fact that yesterday she could have masturbated a thousand times before Paul came back and instead she did nothing (perhaps as Patou says because her neck hurt and she didn't want to). She likes sex but for Leora feelings and emotions matter more. 

In watching Jimbo''s downloads of Leora performing for the camera to me it's pretty obvious she is an exhibitionist. A woman that wasn't one would never ever do in front of the cams what Leora did/does. She's not a machine that cranks out sexual acts and has an ebb and flow like anyone else, but if you watch the downloads you'll see a woman that is much more sexually excited and satisfied doing what she does knowing she's being watched. Sometimes she is more directed and bold but she always aims for a camera.

Exhibitionists like everyone else can have a variety of interests, hobbies and other parts of their makeup beyond getting excited being watched and exposing themselves.  Personally I enjoy watching all aspects of her life.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2