B7 - General Topic 2022 #12 (October / November)

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

They are back in their own bed, Samson on top chatting with them, might be over now.

Why do I get the distinct impression that this was a bonus making event? It seems strange that girls changed instantly from giggly little schoolgirls to acting almost normal...although I don't think Sammy realised that...๐Ÿคฃ

The girls laugh reminded me of the cackle of the witches in Macbeth.

Samson has all the subtlety of a train wreck.ย  Far too aggressive in fingering Ailey, and ignored Kassandra's pussy.ย  He made the evening all about him, and thus crashed and burned.ย  I can only imagine the scale of his failure if he had tried this technique on Monica and Kristy several days ago.

And now the girls are leaving.ย ย ย 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Why do I get the distinct impression that this was a bonus making event? It seems strange that girls changed instantly from giggly little schoolgirls to acting almost normal...although I don't think Sammy realised that...๐Ÿคฃ

I think it had elements of a bonus event.ย  The thing that would argue against it being that was the high level of alcohol consumption and the vaping.ย  The better bonus event would have been if Tim stayed for a quartet or a pairing off, instead of him wandering over to B-4 for a philosophical conversation in Tani's bed.

5 minutes ago, moules said:

The girls laugh reminded me of the cackle of the witches in Macbeth.

Samson has all the subtlety of a train wreck.ย  Far too aggressive in fingering Ailey, and ignored Kassandra's pussy.ย  He made the evening all about him, and thus crashed and burned.ย  I can only imagine the scale of his failure if he had tried this technique on Monica and Kristy several days ago.

And now the girls are leaving.ย ย ย 

I think if they were listening to different music the result would've been totally different. Some rock or metal always keeps me hard...๐Ÿ™„

1 minute ago, moules said:

I think it had elements of a bonus event.ย  The thing that would argue against it being that was the high level of alcohol consumption and the vaping.ย  The better bonus event would have been if Tim stayed for a quartet or a pairing off, instead of him wandering over to B-4 for a philosophical conversation in Tani's bed.

Tim probably left them to it because he knew the score and Sammy, or him, would never do the deed....Plus Tani's a much tidier boiler, and he's onto a good thing. He'll probably hit it off with her, get a couples apt after a while, get married, have a kid...then they'll split.

That seems to be his life path...๐Ÿ˜