B7 - General Topic 2022 #12 (October / November)

I see some activities and a potential 3some with Samson, Ailey & Kassandra and I am wondering why 🤔  I don't think they are drunk but my feelings tell me that Ailey & Kassandra might have received warning text messages from RLC to up their game. 

It really looks like a fake show and they are laughing. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx for that noldus. I'm on my phone though, not a pc. I used to be able to zoom in and out with 2 fingers, not working now

Thought it was my phone that was messing up!! 😆 🤣  it's confirmed then, zoom function is no more 😢 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I see some activities and a potential 3some with Samson, Ailey & Kassandra and I am wondering why 🤔  I don't think they are drunk but my feelings tell me that Ailey & Kassandra might have received warning text messages from RLC to up their game. 

It really looks like a fake show and they are laughing. 

They are drunk they been drinking all evening

Just now, cupid30 said:

Thought it was my phone that was messing up!! 😆 🤣  it's confirmed then, zoom function is no more 😢 

Hi cupid. That really stinks if true. Some of the cams are so far away from what's going on, it can't be seen w/o zoom! Maybe we both did the same thing that it doesn't work.  Maybe someone else can clear it up. 

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi cupid. That really stinks if true. Some of the cams are so far away from what's going on, it can't be seen w/o zoom! Maybe we both did the same thing that it doesn't work.  Maybe someone else can clear it up. 

Are you zooming on phone or ?

• Like 1