B7 - General Topic 2022 #12 (October / November)

2 minutes ago, moules said:

Because I think RLC set up the party in the bedroom.

There is nothing in Ailey's and Kassandra's prior on-cam behavior that would suggest that Kassandra would hop on to Sammy's bed and, first thing, strip down to her panties, and Ailey then getting on the bed and stripping down to her panties.  I very much doubt that they decided to do this 'out of the blue'.   I think RLC said to them we need you to participate in the project, not simply lie in your bed whenever you are not partying in Barcelona.

If they had plans to meet up with this guy later, they could have remained on the living room couch with Samson.

I didn't watched but by the thumbnails I saw them for a long time in the LR watching something and talking. Maybe was during that conversation that came up the idea of doing that.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

I didn't watched but by the thumbnails I saw them for a long time in the LR watching something and talking. Maybe was during that conversation that came up the idea of doing that.

And drinking 😁

40 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I looked at replay again.  They are on the couch in the living room, drinking, until about 00:00.  There are frequent messages on the phones. They then bring empty bottles and glasses from the living room to the kitchen, and resupply the wine.  While on the couch, there is very little touching.  Samson did leave the couch at about 23:00 to take a shower.  Perhaps he was anticipating something later.

With a new supply of wine, they go down to Samson's room.  Kassandra takes two steps inside the door and pulls down her pants, and then admires her butt in the mirror.  She then gets on the bed, and takes off her top.  Samson and Ailey enter the room.

The speed of the three of them becoming nude or nearly nude is what is surprising, given the relative lack of a prior relationship.  (True, Sammy had fucked Ailey once before.)   It was as if RLC had said we want you to party starting around 00:00. 

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, moules said:

Gina looks good. 

For sure! And beyond her body and her dance skills, painting skills, etc. she is one of the best hosts and one of the best tenants when it comes to organizing parties. She should come back. RLC is in real need of some tenant like her, and I haven't seen any tenant like her for a long time!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

For sure! And beyond her body and her dance skills, painting skills, etc. she is one of the best hosts and one of the best tenants when it comes to organizing parties. She should come back. RLC is in real need of some tenant like her, and I haven't seen any tenant like her for a long time!

Sorry, but I couldn't stomach that dickhead of a boyfriend...As far as I'm aware, they're still an item...🥴