B7 - General Topic 2022 #12 (October / November)

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

This has the feel of a real event tonight...It might take a nose dive later but, right now, it's a breath of fresh air, IMO...

I agree Red Hot Chili Pepper, reminds me of the good ole' days and the parties the Nelly and Boggy use to have in St, Peterburg with all thier friends from the actor's guild and musician's guild.......This is fun to watch.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I agree Red Hot Chili Pepper, reminds me of the good ole' days and the parties the Nelly and Boggy use to have in St, Peterburg with all thier friends from the actor's guild and musician's guild.......This is fun to watch.

Hey Thes...hope you're well 👍

39 minutes ago, moules said:

Different garage.  The 'garage' in B-7 is part of the same level as N&B's suite on the top floor.  It is accessible either from the outside with a door near the outside entrance to N&B's suite, or by a door to the extreme right of the B-6 cam view.  There was a sex party in the 'garage' the night of Gina's birthday party;  the birthday party being held in a different location.  Who participated in the sex party is a matter of speculation, other than Nelly and not Bogdan.

There was no sex party.  Just like there's no sex party tonight, even though you attempted to make people believe there is.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

All is good old friend, just been really busy being a grandpa to my grand children.

I see that you have been posting some again, so mama chili pepper giving you time to join in the fun again, I hope life is treating you well these days.

13 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's sorta hitting the point when the band are outstaying their welcome now...The girls are getting bored

I'm sure some of the girls are ready to spread their Russian legs for some Spanish tapas.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1