Esenia & Dima (2022) #2

Pete1960

Exposing her tits in so plain view , I think this must have been the very first time it happened . For unknown reasons , it looked like she was “ hiding “ them or feeling shy . In any case , that was a premiere I believe . Pity that this apartment is the worst that RLC had ever had ( is it an apartment actually 😁😆 ? ) and isn’t making it easy to watch . And the lack of any “ social in the apartment “ activity also , it makes it even more difficult as there’s nothing interesting to see , however Esenia is an excellent looking and wonderful body figure girl ( and she has no problem of mouth cum 😁 despite i believe being a “ spitter “ ) . 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Fritzhonka said:

This is a really bare apartment. Does anyone actually watch it?

I had hoped for improvement for a while, but the girl seems to become even more camera shy over time. 

Also, the apartment is too small to ever hope for visitors. All together, probably by far the most pointless apartment that RLC has at the moment. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

I had hoped for improvement for a while, but the girl seems to become even more camera shy over time. 

She has become less camera shy

Edited by Pete1960
Had to make it BOLD so Alladino could read it :)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

She has become less camera shy

No, I don't see that. Maybe if you only consider the very first events, but right now everything seems to me as if she's taking steps backwards again.

Anyway, that's just my impression. In general, I find that something is somehow missing in this apartment. It strikes me as depressing in a very strange way.