B4 - General Topic 2022 #61 (November)

On 11/1/2022 at 1:19 PM, Machevh said:

It's not winter, simply they are performers and what they do they do to attract attention and make money under their contract. Furthermore, this seems to be a strategy: do something immediately in order to obtain visualizations also in the following days (see the recent boom entry of Polya).

I do not agree that Taylor is ugly, indeed she is a nice girl and will surely bring a little vitality to the villa which has been very subdued in recent times.

ps. The bi girl they were talking about is Lilith, while the dick Electra was talking about is not part of RLC

I was telling what awaits us in the future, between Taylor or Piper, I would certainly have preferred Piper, I hadn't noticed that they were talking about Lilith, they speak a dialect that is a bit hostile to me, for the fuck, I didn't say it was internal to RLC, we've seen a lot of cocks spinning by now and it'll never be too late when they kick them out the ass

• Upvote 1

Wow. What a pleasant surprise. Taylor, Monica and another woman in the kitchen having a fun conversation all in ENGLISH! Maybe RLC has been listening and asked the women to speak a little more English when they can. Something maybe to look forward to every once in a while. Thank you ladies!

• Upvote 1

An interesting talk in the kitchen between Kristy, Monica and one of the new girls. She is a professional massage therapist for 6 years and more lesbian than bi-sexual. But do kinda like men who look like Vikings. Kristy told she is turned on by Rock star "bad guys" look-alikes (as i wrote another time = junkie look-alikes).

Kristy suggest they have a night of massage all 3. So now she want to lead on the new girl and leave her hanging like always ha ha

8 minutes ago, kris66 said:

An interesting talk in the kitchen between Kristy, Monica and one of the new girls. She is a professional massage therapist for 6 years and more lesbian than bi-sexual. But do kinda like men who look like Vikings. Kristy told she is turned on by Rock star "bad guys" look-alikes (as i wrote another time = junkie look-alikes).

Kristy suggest they have a night of massage all 3. So now she want to lead on the new girl and leave her hanging like always ha ha

she must think taylor is an innocent newbie LOL, shes in for a shock

12 minutes ago, DWI said:

Wow. What a pleasant surprise. Taylor, Monica and another woman in the kitchen having a fun conversation all in ENGLISH! Maybe RLC has been listening and asked the women to speak a little more English when they can. Something maybe to look forward to every once in a while. Thank you ladies!

Isn't Taylor Italian?

• Thanks 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

Isn't Taylor Italian?

Yes but she clearly speaks English well enough to understand her. I also didn't know that Monica could speak English also, but maybe I never noticed it because I do not watch B4 much anymore...maybe I'll change that now.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DWI said:

Yes but she clearly speaks English well enough to understand her. I also didn't know that Monica could speak English also, but maybe I never noticed it because I do not watch B4 much anymore...maybe I'll change that now.

monica is one of the best english speakers on RLC

• Thanks 1