B4 - General Topic 2022 #62 (November)

2 hours ago, Machevh said:

She doesn't care about the project, she's just using it as a base for enjoy drug & sex parties outside ... Maybe a room in the downtown would have been more comfortable for her

She does spread legs for guys a lot I've noticed.

16 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Really! , you went looking for a comment, searching back years, ..... Oh My.   😲

You know, when a person is mentally disturbed, the only thing you can do is pity them

There are a few on this forum who still try and keep Kristy on the pedestal they have created for her...claiming that she is straight because she has not had sex with a woman on camera. The only people they can influence with that claim are people new to the project. Although any claim seems to be tolerated here, that narrative is totally ignored by people who have watched Kristy over the years. Some of us have seen Kristy make love to another woman (Kamila) without having sex. Some of us watched how she kissed Eva...on her neck, her tits, and her lips. Some of us saw her allow Alana to insert an ice cube into her pussy with her mouth. We have not seen Kristy eat pussy on camera so I guess that makes her straight. LOL  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, philo said:

There are a few on this forum who still try and keep Kristy on the pedestal they have created for her...claiming that she is straight because she has not had sex with a woman on camera. The only people they can influence with that claim are people new to the project. Although any claim seems to be tolerated here, that narrative is totally ignored by people who have watched Kristy over the years. Some of us have seen Kristy make love to another woman (Kamila) without having sex. Some of us watched how she kissed Eva...on her neck, her tits, and her lips. Some of us saw her allow Alana to insert an ice cube into her pussy with her mouth. We have not seen Kristy eat pussy on camera so I guess that makes her straight. LOL  

Pretty obvious that RLC employs shills on CC to promote events and participants.  These shills come and gp...its a sign of a ship heading to the bottom.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, philo said:

Also schaut dieser Typ den ganzen Nachmittag auf Kristys Muschi, nachdem er mit vier nackten Frauen nackt gebadet hat, und nimmt dann an ihrer Massageshow teil und bekommt nie eine Erektion? 

Da kannte mal sehen, wie langweilig u. abgefahren diese Massageshows sind.😄