B4 - General Topic 2022 #62 (November)

33 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Maybe you like seeing cock, I'm all set.🙄

Not at all...that's why I canceled my subscription last night.  There's a dick on display in every apartment.  Mathilda's gone and so am I. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

BY seeing Tim back in Tani's room now, this shows me that half of what Tani told Taylor last night in the kitchen was not true. 

Taylor asked if Tim is Tani's boyfriend and Tani answered with a laugh that he was!!!   Somebody on here tried to correct my previous comment regarding Tani didn't have prior experiences with girls. So, should we assume that statement is not true either?!! 

Tim is Tani's fuck buddy for the moment  At the 'dance party' in the living room last night, she was regularly using her phone and even disappeared off-cam for privacy.  I thought she was in contact with Tim, but he was sound asleep.

If she was already in Barcelona when she arrived in Lilith's room as a potential participant, I suspect she has a large circle of friends locally.  Her English seems to be  fairly good.  She is personable, and socializes well.

1 minute ago, moules said:

Tim is Tani's fuck buddy for the moment  At the 'dance party' in the living room last night, she was regularly using her phone and even disappeared off-cam for privacy.  I thought she was in contact with Tim, but he was sound asleep.

If she was already in Barcelona when she arrived in Lilith's room as a potential participant, I suspect she has a large circle of friends locally.  Her English seems to be  fairly good.  She is personable, and socializes well.

Knowing English is part of her job.

3 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Somebody on here tried to correct my previous comment regarding Tani didn't have prior experiences with girls. So, should we assume that statement is not true either?!! 

"Tried"?   You head it wrong and I posted a link so you could hear it again. That she told Taylor she's got no experience with girls.