Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

Martina has no problem "showing up" in front of the big guy. He is another man like any other.
We remember:

• the episode of the shower in front of her brother...🤭
  • during the recent party, Martina who 'played' with the young man she already knew and this young man did not hesitate to touch her breasts and pass his left hand between Martina's legs and kiss her on her neck... and all this in front of everyone. Oh! that Martina liked that, she was all excited...🥰

A thought for you gentlemen:

• often the more a woman is sure of herself, the more she does not hesitate to assume her sexuality and becomes more extroverted. In Martina's case, her life experiences, I suppose, have allowed her to seek to satisfy her libido as she wanted and sexual contact for her is just another activity in everyday life. And her exhibitionist side adds an aspect that she will always have people interested in her....A nice and interesting mix....Naturally, nothing wrong here     

And as always Alberto is there to assure Martina an anchor in everyday life: to cover her needs of not being alone and to satisfy her libido easily.. day to day...

14 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Martina has no problem "showing up" in front of the big guy. He is another man like any other.
We remember:

• the episode of the shower in front of her brother...🤭
  • during the recent party, Martina who 'played' with the young man she already knew and this young man did not hesitate to touch her breasts and pass his left hand between Martina's legs and kiss her on her neck... and all this in front of everyone. Oh! that Martina liked that, she was all excited...🥰

A thought for you gentlemen:

• often the more a woman is sure of herself, the more she does not hesitate to assume her sexuality and becomes more extroverted. In Martina's case, her life experiences, I suppose, have allowed her to seek to satisfy her libido as she wanted and sexual contact for her is just another activity in everyday life. And her exhibitionist side adds an aspect that she will always have people interested in her....A nice and interesting mix....Naturally, nothing wrong here     

And as always Alberto is there to assure Martina an anchor in everyday life: to cover her needs of not being alone and to satisfy her libido easily.. day to day...

To the point of being an exhibitionist, I thought it interesting that when Martina had no problem deciding which top to wear . . several were tried on . . . in front of Big Guy.  However, when it came to the long-sleeved top that had crotch snaps, she went into the closet to drop her jeans to do the snaps.  But. . . she decided that top didn't work, she just reached down in her jeans, unsnapped it and took it off and put on a plain black top.   It would appear that there are boundaries.

ok now, the starting of the nap....she has to be in full shape for Saturday night....coming in a few hours...Yes girls go for it !!!

Meaning : EMPOWERING GIRLS TO PURSUE THEIR PASSIONS AND BOLDLY ACHIEVE THEIR DREAMS AND LIVE FULL BODY

P.S One for the Money, Two for the show and Three to get ready, now go ,,,,la la la la , Another drink for me....Yes 🦸‍♀️ 

• Confused 1

Did Martina bring her spare clothes back that she took away in the shopping bag? I didn't see them. The true sign of a player is when you have a change of clothes for lounging in different locations. And since she seems famished and sleep deprived , can we assume that she did not eat or sleep while she was away?

Was a bit surprised by the high number of new posts this morning and thought something new had happened. But then it was just the usual dialogue between the members of " Martina is fucking  Dani" group, which always shows up here when Dani is visiting. 😂

But shit nothing new has happened even no fucking or other things. 🥺

But I agree must had been a really intensive brain fuck for this group members when I read their posts. Hope they have enjoyed it 🤣.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Oh Philo's fantasies are in overdrive 😂

I takes a lot of balls to suggest to the viewers that the depictions that I cited did not happen. I see that you were careful not to refute anything that I posted. You must think that the normal troll tactics are sufficient. If so, then you must also think that the forum readers are stupid. You can learn how to employ other tactics (like logic and reasoning) if you try. We will wait for you to learn those new skills.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, philo said:

I takes a lot of balls to suggest to the viewers that the depictions that I cited did not happen. I see that you were careful not to refute anything that I posted. You must think that the normal troll tactics are sufficient. If so, then you must also think that the forum readers are stupid. You can learn how to employ other tactics (like logic and reasoning) if you try. We will wait for you to learn those new skills.

Happened in your mind, you seem to think that because you fantasize about something, that it is proof 😂 yes the forum readers do know you are stupid, what is really sad is you believe yourself

Rainbow Love GIF by Tiny Tina's Wonderlands 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2