Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

31 minutes ago, girlsfun2 said:

Martina in vacation....

Like one of her last trips with Nelly, this time she went with her boyfriend from the last party, the one who had a big crush on her. The one who had his hands and mouth all over her. She's going to have a lot of fun on her trip. A young guy with a lot of energy who can do it every 5 minutes, you know what I mean....Ah ! those young man.....none stop machine....🤪 
The proof: Deep will deny everything and every time he denies everything, that's exactly what happens.... 😅 La Martina sap el que vol....

GF2  - Do you still fantasize about me?  Too bad.  I don't fantasize about you.  You have no idea where Martina is, what she is doing and for how long or who she is with.  Too bad. And I am not going to tell and I hope no one else does.  But I do wish you to have a great day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Sorry but you should buy a subscription.  Nelly has been home or in B4 all of this time. 

I do have a subscription...have for 6 straight years. But I missed that Nelly was in B4...sorry.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, emnv said:

Tonight, around midnight

Well, guess I shouldn't be surprised that there are more than one who believe they know.  Not saying that any of the 3 are incorrect, since I certainly have no idea.  Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to her return.  👍

2 hours ago, Moosecini said:

Anyone have a (legitimate) clue as to when our girl will be back?  🤔

No disrespect but why is there a concern, as long as she is safe, learning more about life and maturing. But if you really need to know, ask Alberto. 

• Haha 3