B1 - General Topic 2022 #43 (November)

And then the beautiful Esmi spends another night out (the second in a row). Honestly, does her 'presence' in the project make sense?

Not to mention his sister and her freeloader companion.

I believe B1 deserves something better.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

And then the beautiful Esmi spends another night out (the second in a row). Honestly, does her 'presence' in the project make sense?

Not to mention his sister and her freeloader companion.

I believe B1 deserves something better.

Second in row? She was there last night.

• Upvote 1

Wait im new to all this which girl is the one in Orange? She was fucking that one guy the other night but wasnt that Esmis EX?
Sorry i dont know these people apart yet lol i just really like this blonde haha is this Esmi or Zabava? And is that her Sisters? Ex shes hooking up with? im so confused lol (yet again  i only use RLC off and on so i am not cought up nor am i good with names) haha
https://imgur.com/6fcOfE4.png

3 minutes ago, theking123 said:

Wait im new to all this which girl is the one in Orange? She was fucking that one guy the other night but wasnt that Esmis EX?
Sorry i dont know these people apart yet lol i just really like this blonde haha is this Esmi or Zabava? And is that her Sisters? Ex shes hooking up with? im so confused lol (yet again  i only use RLC off and on so i am not cought up nor am i good with names) haha
https://imgur.com/6fcOfE4.png

Is Zabava, Esmi's sister and he isn't a "ex" from any one in the project.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Is Zabava, Esmi's sister and he isn't a "ex" from any one in the project.

Oh okay thanks! i thought i remember Esmi hooking up with him in the past haha i dont really like that dude but Zabava is a hottie! thanks for clearing all that up for me