B4 - General Topic 2022 #64 (November)

Red just said that she is crazy and she likes Taylor.  She said if I fall in love with Italian girl then I guess I am moving to Italy.  And she said she friends with all her ex GF's and then listed 4 of them and said many more she can't remember  LOL

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, quasi said:

I guess Taylor has a horse and they are talking about if Red goes to Italy she can ride Taylor's horse and now they talking about horses and that Red needs excitement as she gets bored with her gf's and says bye bye

She won't need the strapon then...😏

On that note I better go to bed...It's been a canny night tonight guys...Goodnight

1 hour ago, quasi said:

Just sitting here thinking what the Villa needs is Radi, Alex, Taylor, Red and Mathilda.  That would be a fun time.  LOL

Radi would never let Taylor get close to her with that strap-on.  Back in the day, I was hoping that Radi would have tried a strap on with Cecillia.

il y a 2 minutes, Keen Observer a dit :

Radi ne laisserait jamais Taylor s'approcher d'elle avec ce gode-ceinture. À l'époque, j'espérais que Radi aurait essayé une sangle avec Cecillia.

Elettra c'est la prostituée totale , le gars a payé , il veut consommer dans un lit , pas sur un bout de canapé