B4 - General Topic 2022 #64 (November)

5 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I was thinking she could be a catalyst to bringing in a Kristy into a 3 some ...you know a little bath time together , some usual girly massage time and then BOING out comes the strap on and "fuck that ass "  I'm sure that is a rap lyric someplace 

I believe this will remain in your dreams ... but it will serve to keep you the subscription 😁

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I was thinking she could be a catalyst to bringing in a Kristy into a 3 some ...you know a little bath time together , some usual girly massage time and then BOING out comes the strap on and "fuck that ass "  I'm sure that is a rap lyric someplace 

Sweet dreams Mark...😁

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Did anyone hear that...you needed good headphones, but Red said to Taylor 

''Haven't you got a bigger strapon?...I thought you were just fingering me''...😝

she said she has two .. maybe the second one is bigger

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Tonight was great quasi, but we'd soon get bored...I vote for Taylor bringing back multiple 1 night stands with no strings attached...😜

True, but I get the feeling how easy Red talked to everyone, that maybe she would get others involved and maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing.  Like Red, Taylor and Anya?  LOL

• Upvote 2

I want to express my opinion about Kristy. She is 100% STRAIGHT and what she did years ago in B1 was fake. 

If she really likes girls (means she is bi) she would never turn down an invitation from Taylor especially she has been in Barcelona for almost a year now without any real encounter with a girl.  

• Haha 1

Just now, keeper31 said:

I'm happy Taylor finally got some pussy.  I did think it would be someone in the house.  It's like working at pizza hut and bringing food from McDonald's.

The thing is...this was REAL. Any girl in the house wouldn't be, IMO. Taylor's the real deal and I don't think she'd lower herself to do fake lezzy stuff.
Plus I prefer Pizza Hut to McDonalds anyway...😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1