B4 - General Topic 2022 #65 (November)

We may never have seen Kristy with the guy this time had it not been for the persistent critique on this forum. I would not even be surprised if we never see him again. All all guys that I saw fuck Kristy in Russia, few if any of them were repeats. The guy who fucked Kristy the most was the most unlikely. He was an uglier version or Quentin Tarantino. 

I've been watching Taylor's breathing while they "sleep". I would wager money that something is happening although not seen by us. Taylors respiration rate is much too high for her to be asleep. Anyone with the proper training knows how to measure that. At the least, Kristy and Taylor are already having sex in her mind.  One of the first things that professionals due to assess one's psychological state is to measure respiration.

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, philo said:

I've been watching Taylor's breathing while they "sleep". I would wager money that something is happening although not seen by us. Taylors respiration rate is much too high for her to be asleep. Anyone with the proper training knows how to measure that. At the least, Kristy and Taylor are already having sex in her mind.  One of the first things that professionals due to assess one's psychological state is to measure respiration.

giphy.gif.feecd458d951fb6b831f27f16e4d517e.gif

34 minutes ago, philo said:

We may never have seen Kristy with the guy this time had it not been for the persistent critique on this forum. I would not even be surprised if we never see him again. All all guys that I saw fuck Kristy in Russia, few if any of them were repeats. The guy who fucked Kristy the most was the most unlikely. He was an uglier version or Quentin Tarantino. 

The forum has zero influence, it was Taylor and Tinder I think.

The last guy from Moscow was 10 times uglier than Samson.

Kristy does a very poor job picking guys with her looks.

I don't watch B4 except when something exciting is happening and when you have girls stripping and dancing on tables you can not resist Zabava and her sister, is two of the most sexiest dancers, I would rather see Zabava dance than do anything else she is sexy as hell, but when her sister Esmi stripped down to her bra and panties, at the party the other night made the night worth watching Dance  Dance  Dance  You sexy girls........