B4 - General Topic 2022 #65 (November)

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Actually she asked "pensando en mi" 

Sorry, you are incorrect. The conversation was in English. Kristy went to ask her about her missing jacket and whether the cleaning lady had found it. I have watched the replay twice and my quote is as I stated. 

So why is Zaba camping out in B-4?

is Fritz sleeping on the street?

Or was Fritz simply a means for manipulating into having  her own room in B-1?

Why is Zaba such a prude?

Has anyone told Zaba that Taylor stated that her goal was to sleep with every girl in B-4?  (I think that goal would only tie Alecksanra's (spelling?, this is not Alex of Lucien and Alex))  achievement.)

Inquiring minds want to know.

-----------------

I think Taylor and Kristy were both too tired to do anything, even click bait, in Kristy's bed.  In retrospect, when they put the sleep masks on, that was a sign there would be no sins of the flesh happening in Kristy's bed  

As for Red, she is not a monogamous 'wife'.  She is polyamorous.  She will be back, hopefully as a participant some day.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

So why is Zaba camping out in B-4?

is Fritz sleeping on the street?

Or was Fritz simply a means for manipulatinginto having  her own room in B-1?

Why is Zaba such a prude?

Has anyone told Zaba that Taylor stated that her goal was to sleep with every girl in B-4?  (I think that goal would only tie Alecksanra's (spelling?, this is not Alex of Lucien and Alex))  achievement.)

Inquiring minds want to know.

-----------------

I think Taylor and Kristy were both too tired to do anything, even click bait, in Kristy's bed.  In retrospect, when they put the sleep masks on, that was a sign there would be no sins of the flesh happening in Kristy's bed  

As for Red, she is not a monogamous 'wife'.  She is polyamorous.  She will be back, hopefully as a participant some day.

Prude? She was just respecting her BF not participating with the other guys. You really never saw her having sex with Fritz to call her prude.

Fritz asked some time to rest, maybe he went on a quick trip, idk. Before both had left B1 they were talking really low so I couldn't understand.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Kristy can't have any doubt, what Taylor wants,

but how far will she let her go?

That is the key question..."how far"?  So far, Kristy has let Taylor go farther than any other woman that I have seen. Taylor deliberately and repeatedly rubbed Kristy's pussy. She rubbed up and down the slit and then circled and pressed hard on the clit all while Kristy looked directly at her while smiling. I never thought I would see that. 

During their conversation last night in English, Kristy told Taylor that we will do it tonight before we go to sleep. I don't know what the reference was about because in addition to talking about having sex, they were also talking about taking a walk.