B4 - General Topic 2022 #65 (November)

7 minutes ago, philo said:

That is the key question..."how far"?  So far, Kristy has let Taylor go farther than any other woman that I have seen. Taylor deliberately and repeatedly rubbed Kristy's pussy. She rubbed up and down the slit and then circled and pressed hard on the clit all while Kristy looked directly at her while smiling. I never thought I would see that. 

The answer is: We'll see.

2 minutes ago, philo said:

During their conversation last night in English, Kristy told Taylor that we will do it tonight before we go to sleep. I don't know what the reference was about because in addition to talking about having sex, they were also talking about taking a walk. 

If that's true, it sounds a little like a business deal, kind of show.

If so, my guess is there will be a some extra viewers tonight.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Prude? She was just respecting her BF not participating with the other guys. You really never saw her having sex with Fritz to call her prude.

Fritz asked some time to rest, maybe he went on a quick trip, idk. Before both had left B1 they were talking really low so I couldn't understand.

I should have been more clear.  I was referencing her behavior last night on Monica's bed.  When Kristy and Taylor began fooling around, she would only look at her phone.  When they continued, she reversed her position on the bed, so that her head was at the foot of the bed, with her face looking at the wall, and with her eyes still staring at her phone.  It was if she had been told as a young girl that a woman enjoying pleasure with another woman was the greatest of sins.

When Monica, and then Kristy, tried pulling up her short nightgown to uncover her ass (she had panties on) she quickly pulled the nightgown back down to cover her ass.

2 minutes ago, moules said:

I should have been more clear.  I was referencing her behavior last night on Monica's bed.  When Kristy and Taylor began fooling around, she would only look at her phone.  When they continued, she reversed her position on the bed, so that her head was at the foot of the bed, with her face looking at the wall, and with her eyes still staring at her phone.  It was if she had been told as a young girl that a woman enjoying pleasure with another woman was the greatest of sins.

When Monica, and then Kristy, tried pulling up her short nightgown to uncover her ass (she had panties on) she quickly pulled the nightgown back down to cover her ass.

So you missed her many times in the bathtub with Monica and Kristy and that time that Monica used Zaba's Rabbit on her. Maybe she was more interested in her phone than whatever was happening.

9 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

So you missed her many times in the bathtub with Monica and Kristy and that time that Monica used Zaba's Rabbit on her. Maybe she was more interested in her phone than whatever was happening.

I missed the Monica episode.

This is what I am referencing.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

During their conversation last night in English, Kristy told Taylor that we will do it tonight before we go to sleep. I don't know what the reference was about because in addition to talking about having sex, they were also talking about taking a walk. 

Kristy, she spent her youth in RLC, so she is aware of what people want to see, if she does a show with Taylor, she does it because as I always say she is the greatest showgirl in RLC

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moules said:

I missed the Monica episode.

This is what I am referencing.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

She was uninterested in what was happening, like I said.

You called Zaba a prude and disagreed with you because she showed multiple times that shes far from being a prude.