B4 - General Topic 2022 #65 (November)

45 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Kristy, she spent her youth in RLC, so she is aware of what people want to see, if she does a show with Taylor, she does it because as I always say she is the greatest showgirl in RLC

I agree with you about Kristy. Taylor seems to be trying to gain entry into the arena of the all time RLC superstars through her association with Kristy.  (It is similar in a way as to how so many other RLC actors became famous through their relationship with Masha). Right now Taylor has laid out a display of her sex toys on the bed. The display is suggestive that she may be preparing for some event.  I wonder who it is that she may be preparing for? LOL    

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

I no longer see any poem by ddhm, does anyone know what happened to him, maybe he finally has some other interest

He was here yesterday or the day before...
He is at work in the Alps

I have totally changed my opinion about where I think the Kristy/Taylor situation might go. Initially, I thought that there was no way anything could happen. Follow yesterday's event, I now cannot ignore the obvious...especially when I heard Kristy say that she wants to try it.  If Taylor takes it very slowly, and repeats her stoking of Kristy when they are alone, I now think that she can fuck Kristy...and she may fuck her with her strap-on.

Looks like Taylor has been taking tips from Kristy on the finer art of tease; place a few implements on the bed and keep the punters hooked on viewing waiting for the action. Nice work if you can get it, money for old rope 💲💲👌 mmm maybe she is getting ready for someone but then who was there during u/m possibly planning 🤔

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Looks like Taylor has been taking tips from Kristy on the finer art of tease; place a few implements on the bed and keep the punters hooked on viewing waiting for the action. Nice work if you can get it, money for old rope 💲💲👌 mmm maybe she is getting ready for someone but then who was there during u/m possibly planning 🤔

Yes...the old "UM" trick again. I think a better name for "Under Maintenance" is Under Management.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

One thing that still separates Taylor from the great RLC camera stars is her lack of camera awareness. Most of the successful RLC actors know where every camera is and can plot the viewing radius down to the millimeter. And, they know how to arrange their hair so as not to block the camera view. Taylor seems to have no such awareness and so many of what could be her best moments have been blocked by her cascading hair. This was especially true when she was licking between Kristy's legs yesterday. Who knows if she was licking the right spot or just playing in the margins?

13 minutes ago, philo said:

Una cosa che separa ancora Taylor dalle grandi star della fotocamera RLC è la sua mancanza di consapevolezza della fotocamera. La maggior parte degli attori RLC di successo sa dove si trova ogni telecamera e può tracciare il raggio di visione fino al millimetro. E sanno come sistemarsi i capelli in modo da non bloccare la visuale della telecamera. Taylor sembra non avere tale consapevolezza e così tanti di quelli che potrebbero essere i suoi momenti migliori sono stati bloccati dai suoi capelli a cascata. Questo era particolarmente vero quando ieri leccava tra le gambe di Kristy. Chissà se stava leccando il punto giusto o se stava solo giocando ai margini?

Ma se e’ costantemente con la figa a favore di telecamera. 

38 minutes ago, philo said:

I agree with you about Kristy. Taylor seems to be trying to gain entry into the arena of the all time RLC superstars through her association with Kristy.  (It is similar in a way as to how so many other RLC actors became famous through their relationship with Masha). Right now Taylor has laid out a display of her sex toys on the bed. The display is suggestive that she may be preparing for some event.  I wonder who it is that she may be preparing for? LOL    

Sex toys: For Red?

25 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Sembra che Taylor abbia preso consigli da Kristy sull'arte più fine della presa in giro; posiziona alcuni attrezzi sul letto e mantieni gli scommettitori agganciati alla visione in attesa dell'azione. Bel lavoro se riesci a prenderlo, soldi per la vecchia corda 💲 💲 👌 mmm forse si sta preparando per qualcuno ma poi chi c'era durante u/m forse stava pianificando 🤔

Taylor non ha bisogno consigli da Kristy. Ha gia’ partecipato a RLC e sa’ benissimo come prende in giro gli spettatori, comunque quelli sono i giocattoli che ha usato quella ragazza, li ha soltanto lavati.

34 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

A Taylor - Svetlana show? Now I'm really really confused. 

Too many possibilities. What would Red and Kristy say to that?

• Haha 2