B1 - General Topic 2022 #44 (November / December)

41 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi with a new female friend

Credit where credit is due. Beer and dinner with a friend at home. That's the kind of real life I want to see more of. So that's one step in a good direction for Esmi. It only took her 9 months to realize it! 👍🏼

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Credit where credit is due. Beer and dinner with a friend at home. That's the kind of real life I want to see more of. So that's one step in a good direction for Esmi. It only took her 9 months to realize it! 👍🏼

She bought her mom and a friend back in June if I recall correctly.

28 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She bought her mom and a friend back in June if I recall correctly.

Could be. I remember them stopping by, but I don't remember them spending a social evening at home like this. Maybe they did though, and I just don't remember it. Because as you probably know by now, Esmi is not exactly my favourite tenant.

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Could be. I remember them stopping by, but I don't remember them spending a social evening at home like this. Maybe they did though, and I just don't remember it. Because as you probably know by now, Esmi is not exactly my favourite tenant.

Esmi's friend took several showers but in a bikini, only  Esmi and Zabava's mom did not stay in the apartment

22 minutes ago, ed2 said:

They had several diners and lunch, maybe some breakfast too.