B1 - General Topic 2022 #44 (November / December)

It looks to me like the RLC scriptwriters are fucking with us. What a brilliant move to reposition the Kristy / Taylor seduction to B-1. Kristy and Taylor were just talking in English and Kristy told Taylor that she could open her sexual chakra. For those are you who are not familiar with Yogic practice, you could translate that to "I can make you cum". 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It is interesting to see that Kristy moved her attention away from Esmi when Taylor arrived. This coincidence of Kristy and Taylor both showing up at B-1 must have been pre-arranged. However, some will argue that it was not. LOL 

• Haha 1

For an amateur perspective, this game that Kristy is playing would be considered dangerous. Surely, from a close observation of Esmi, she is aware of what is going on...and that Kristy and Taylor did not just show up at the same time. For Kristy, however, the professional that she is...she is probably two steps ahead of us in this game. She is beyond my analysis... as I base my theory on past behaviors and we are now in brand new territory with Kristy.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, philo said:

It is interesting to see that Kristy moved her attention away from Esmi when Taylor arrived. This coincidence of Kristy and Taylor both showing up at B-1 must have been pre-arranged. However, some will argue that it was not. LOL 

Philo, you said it yourself, that it would happen tonight.

What that is we don't know, but some ideas are coming.

I'm watching the body language of Kristy, Esmi and Taylor all on the sofa together. Taylor is trying to establish dominance by putting her arms around Kristy...rubbing her scalp... kissing her forehead for Esmi to see.  I'm curious as to how Esmi will respond. Kristy is in the position of not having to do anything and to watch who prevails. Esmi has the home court advantage but she may not take advantage of it. One way for Esmi to win is for her to invite Kristy up to her room and to leave Taylor on the sofa.  The ball would then be in Kristy's court and I can't say whether she would choose Esmi over Taylor. If I were pushed for an opinion, I think that Kristy will go with Taylor over Esmi. 

• Haha 1