B1 - General Topic 2022 #44 (November / December)

No Massage  "The Most Erotic Esmi " goodness with a real woman and nothing ?  I guess you tube it is !!!! Nothing on RLC worth taking the voyeurs time to watch. No wonder You Tube is so popular !!! and RLC well not so much !!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She's never really delved into in the past, only pretend...so I'd be amazed if a real lesbian persuaded her to. I think she'd shit herself...but, of course I hope I'm wrong...as long as it was for real and not a show...which I very much doubt

Again I might be wrong. But it won't be a show, only about how much can happen.

Don't think ass fucking will be part of it.

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

OK, but no guarantees. Kristy after talks about sex with Taylor has agreed to try

something out with her, but tonight Taylor screwed up with her date.

I don't agree with anything you have said. I also don't see what I said contradicts that.

Here is what I am saying: Kristy is playing the game of script writer. Yes, she set up expectations for her and Taylor tonight...but it seems it was only to manipulate viewers. Kristy and Taylor did not both show up at B-1 by coincidence. It was scripted in my humble opinion. The mixup with respect to bed assignment is a well used script writers trick that goes back to Shakespeare. Kristy (or someone at RLC), or both, are playing us. 

• Haha 1

Philo, think back at tonight in B1: Kristy sitting like a queen among her servants.

Why is that? Because she is the elephant in the room with most viewers and

every participant of RLC adores her. That's why she can show her relation to

Taylor without any of the others complaining. She's in total control.

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Here is what I am saying: Kristy is playing the game of script writer. Yes, she set up expectations for her and Taylor tonight...but it seems it was only to manipulate viewers. Kristy and Taylor did not both show up at B-1 by coincidence. It was scripted in my humble opinion. The mixup with respect to bed assignment is a well used script writers trick that goes back to Shakespeare. Kristy (or someone at RLC), or both, are playing us. 

There IS no RLC script writer and never has been...They themselves arranged it purely for view from the expectant amongst us...🥴

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

Philo, think back at tonight in B1: Kristy sitting like a queen among her servants.

Why is that? Because she is the elephant in the room with most viewers and

every participant of RLC adores her. That's why she can show her relation to

Taylor without any of the others complaining. She's in total control.

Again...I am in agreement.