B1 - General Topic 2022 #44 (November / December)

The only prediction that I am making that seems to go against consensus is this: Given the right situation, Kristy will fuck a woman. There is, however, no evidence to support this theory...this is pure conjecture on my part based upon my personal experience as a human being. I form that opinion because I think that Kristy has already had sex with a woman but not on camera. I watched her for years with Kamila and am convince that they were in a relationship, whether it was shown on camera or not. I was on another forum before Cam Caps and one of the moderators was also personal body guard to Kristy and Kamila. That forum allowed the posting of screen shots and photographs and he used to post pictures of Kristy and Kamila on vacation. We saw them on the beach, in a boat, at restaurants, etc. So the question was : If Kamila and Kristy were not in a romantic relationship, why did they vacation together as a couple? Kristy has maintained her status as a heterosexual in spite of her demonstrated sex play with women because she has avoided eating pussy on camera.

• Haha 1

I enjoyed reading the last few pages of this thread about people on here speculating that something will happen between Taylor & Kristy 😏 ☺️

I agree with some posts that say that it was planned in advance by Kristy & Taylor to show up in B1.  If I remember correctly, Kristy has never visited B1 before today during her current RLC's participation in either B2 or B4 !!I and Taylor never visited B1 during her previous participation with Piper at B5.  Piper & Taylor would visit B4 from time to time.  

I also want to mention again what I said in a previous post which: Kristy is 100% STRAIGHT.  

"The Most Erotic Emsi is pure perfection" She reminds so much of why I first joined RLC in 2011..... A view into the REAL LIFE of the participants of RLC... nothing hidden while on camera... This is a true voyeurs dream come true.

That is what built RLC into the number one online voyeur site.... That is why CamCaps was created.....brings back memories of those who took a chance to create this incredible voyeurs paradise. I dont think I need to name the names of those who took that chance and create this website do I?  I am so glad that they felt the need to share thier lives with all of us.... the real Voyeurs of this the world.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

I'm watching the body language of Kristy, Esmi and Taylor all on the sofa together. Taylor is trying to establish dominance by putting her arms around Kristy...rubbing her scalp... kissing her forehead for Esmi to see.  I'm curious as to how Esmi will respond. Kristy is in the position of not having to do anything and to watch who prevails. Esmi has the home court advantage but she may not take advantage of it. One way for Esmi to win is for her to invite Kristy up to her room and to leave Taylor on the sofa.  The ball would then be in Kristy's court and I can't say whether she would choose Esmi over Taylor. If I were pushed for an opinion, I think that Kristy will go with Taylor over Esmi. 

LSD again??

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

"The Most Erotic Emsi is pure perfection" She reminds so much of why I first joined RLC in 2011..... A view into the REAL LIFE of the participants of RLC... nothing hidden while on camera... This is a true voyeurs dream come true.

That is what built RLC into the number one online voyeur site.... That is why CamCaps was created.....brings back memories of those who took a chance to create this incredible voyeurs paradise. I dont think I need to name the names of those who took that chance and create this website do I? 

You may be the only one who knows who they are.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

I'm as confused as anyone about this. I think RLC has brought back the script writers on this one. This reads like a Reality TV show with all the twists and turns. After all, that's what RLC is in it's promise and that's what a good script writer brings to a show. The evidence is that these events would never occur randomly. 

No shit!!