B1 - General Topic 2022 #44 (November / December)

Taylor is truly gifted at knowing how to please a woman. Since she sat next to Kristy, there has been seldom a moment when she has not been touching Kristy is some way...licking, biting, touching, caressing, stroking.  Taylor is demonstrating a master class in seduction.

Kristy seems to be responding to Taylor by allowing and embracing her physical contact. She is holding hands with Taylor when no one can see it. This behavior is truly different that what I have seen before...and not since Kamila.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, northguy said:

Philo, you said it yourself, that it would happen tonight.

What that is we don't know, but some ideas are coming.

Whoa...I didn't predict that something would happen LOL. I only quoted what I heard Kristy say. It does look like there was some kind of plan in place. Let's just say I hope this leads somewhere. LOL

11 minutes ago, Magnus15721 said:

The fact that Zaba witnessed Taylor all over Kristy on Monica’s bed I wonder if Zaba will sleep with Esmi and give her bed to Kristy and Taylor?  Also, I’m guessing that Taylor may have brought some of her toys with her to use on Kristy!

Your analysis is accurate but the match up will be Kristy with Zaba and Esmi with Taylor...WTF?