Robin Williams.

TMR1

My God, it's amazing just how much we have in common.  And this from a loner who never climbs the walls or clamors for the sake of just anyone when it comes to that which I call good company.

You, along with certain others here, are the only reason that I even bother with all of this.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lost another good comedian and actor so sad my best robin movie  has to be good morning vietnam and mrs doubtfire one thing with robin as a comedian  on stage he know also how to swear but when comes to family movies he is brillant

I'll just remain a citizen of the real United States, Woody. NOT the new world order. I'll always believe in racial purity, segregation and a man gets a job only when qualified. Not because he holds a piece of paper that he bought, because of his ethnicity, or because the government has to be sure of certain race/gender/religious quotas.

He/She, must be QUALIFIED. That means working your way up, not having a 6 or 7 figure salary just handed to you. If you want to sweep floors all of your life, that's your choice. If you want to run a company, learn the business and create the company.

But none of this shit that you can't because Whitey is holding you back. That's a really, really lame excuse for laziness.

I know.  I feel the exact same way. 

The filthy liberals, with their self-serving 'Feel Good' policies, and their so called 'political correctness', along with their lesbo cohorts in the feminist bowel movement, have cast a dark shadow over this once great land.

I see them for what they really are, and despise them all! 

I've got to stop. My blood pressure is getting to high just thinking about the sewer that this country has become. It's damned near as bad as all of Eastern Europe. The RagHeads just have a harder time getting here.

But we do have the Beaners to fill the void.

Yeah I know.  Sometimes the effect of these liberals can be a bit too much to bear, and even the very stench of what is left behind by them can prove to be overpowering, much the same as when having to hold ones nose in a dirty gas station washroom with a toilet that hasn't been flushed for days. 

That is what they have done to this country.  And I hate them for it. 

Well....I guess that it's time to really up my negative Karma.

Really? Do you Hollyweirdo worshipers really give a flying fuck? Or are you jumping on the bandwagon? You worship some boring fool like him, yet Lauren Bacall passes naturally, and none of you punky kids even know who she is. Put it into a Google search and see and read about a spectacularly beautiful woman with more talent in her little finger than Williams had in his entire body and career.

Yet you care about some so called funny man about as funny (NOT) as Jim Carey. Get a fucking clue, idiots.

I started this thread before I knew of Lauren Bacall's death. In fact, I started this thread before she actually died, so your point is moot.  You are more than welcome to make a new thread celebrating her life, instead of bashing this thread for  thinking we are ignoring her. thank you.

Lauren Bacall was indeed a fine actress worthy  of her status.  I would have made a post  on her  life  but  since  I havent been on CamCaps  the past 2 days, I was hoping someone else  would have picked up the ball and ran with it.

Thank you for the rain....sigh.

also...just an fyi.

I AM  A PROUD AS FUCK  CONSERVATIVE  who loves  his country and what it stands for...

but  how  in the holy  fuck  of fucks  did a simple thread about  one of my favorite actors  devolve  into  a political  soapbox?

Because Williams was a devout Dumbocrat and donated massive amounts of money to political causes that fed the Liberal agenda. And yes, you did start the thread pre-Bacall death. She died the following night.

And fyi, you should know by now that nothing stays on topic around here. Keep up the Pro-Conservative work. We need a hell of a lot more of you.

Because Williams was a devout Dumbocrat and donated massive amounts of money to political causes that fed the Liberal agenda. And yes, you did start the thread pre-Bacall death. She died the following night.

And fyi, you should know by now that nothing stays on topic around here. Keep up the Pro-Conservative work. We need a hell of a lot more of you.

while I respect you as a conservative brother, and I will stand with you and fight by your side should our  nation crumble  into civil chaos(sometimes I think it has already started), I must disagree with you on one BIG point.

Yes Robin Williams was a liberal, Yes  he has said some negative things  about conservatives in the past...

BUT THE ONLY  WAY  TO BRING UNITY  BACK TO AMERICA  IS  TO LEAD BY EXPAMPLE!!!

Bashing  liberals for what they believe  in  is  actually  super ironic. Yes  it is freedom of speech, but is it really necessary  to  stoop  to their own level?  it just makes things  worse.

as conservatives  we need to  fight  for true  liberty by loving  each other  no matter what.  we need to prove  to liberals  we are the stronger  party  by being an example of true freedom, not by being like them.

Both liberals and conservatives need to stop the hate(I am guilty of  it myself  but I'm really trying to improve).  just agree to disagree  and have a beer and watch some football as Americans! =)

TBG  i must show you this  regarding lauren bacall.

From wikipedia - Bacall was a staunch liberal Democrat. She proclaimed her political views on numerous occasions. In October 1947, Bacall and Bogart traveled to Washington, D.C., along with other Hollywood stars, in a group that called itself the Committee for the First Amendment (CFA). She appeared alongside Humphrey Bogart in a photograph printed at the end of an article he wrote, titled "I'm No Communist", in the May 1948 edition of Photoplay magazine,[53] written to counteract negative publicity resulting from his appearance before the House Un-American Activities Committee. Bogart and Bacall distanced themselves from the Hollywood Ten and said: "We're about as much in favor of Communism as J. Edgar Hoover."[54]

She campaigned for Democratic candidate Adlai Stevenson in the 1952 Presidential election and for Robert Kennedy in his 1964 run for the U.S. Senate. In a 2005 interview with Larry King, Bacall described herself as "anti-Republican... A liberal. The L-word." She added that "being a liberal is the best thing on earth you can be. You are welcoming to everyone when you're a liberal. You do not have a small mind."[55]