Robin Williams.

TMR1

For those  who have not heard yet, Robin Williams has passed away  from an apparent suicide.

What are some  of your favorite moments from  his legendary body of work?

Mine  will forever be  Sean Maguire  from Good Will Hunting. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it had on yahoo the he had battled drug and alcohol addiction for decade's.depression is a very serious problem,may have been his way of fighting it.i guess he had finally had enough and said this is it.it's sad for any one to take their own life.

Robin rest in peace my friend.      :(

Well....I guess that it's time to really up my negative Karma.

Really? Do you Hollyweirdo worshipers really give a flying fuck? Or are you jumping on the bandwagon? You worship some boring fool like him, yet Lauren Bacall passes naturally, and none of you punky kids even know who she is. Put it into a Google search and see and read about a spectacularly beautiful woman with more talent in her little finger than Williams had in his entire body and career.

Yet you care about some so called funny man about as funny (NOT) as Jim Carey. Get a fucking clue, idiots.

And a real man's handshake back to you. Not some stupid choreographed slap, bump, grind, twist, fist bump shake. The shake that real business deals are made on by real men, not Obama cock suckers.