Robin Williams.

TMR1

I thought there was an area for politics in the random section.  As I do not read it I'm not sure.  So If you want to talk about politics please post over there.  There are a few me included that do not give a damn about politics and there are some that do not live in the US that do not read about the US politics so please move it to where it goes.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be stupid.  When someone else leaves a post where a certain issue might arise, it would be impracticable to respond to that preceding comment by responding on a site where it wouldn't at the time correspond or apply.  It is also almost impossible to adhere to just one subject matter in any given place or topic here at CC.

For it is in the nature of conversation that things evolve or topics change.  If you don't like it, don't read it.

I sit with my tail between my legs due to my lack of education.

I'll continue to just be quiet on the Political scene. It's just that I couldn't stand people idolizing those that have contributed to the great harm done to this country. And when they die or in this case, take their own lives, they become Martyrs to the masses.

I sit with my tail between my legs due to my lack of education.

I'll continue to just be quiet on the Political scene. It's just that I couldn't stand people idolizing those that have contributed to the great harm done to this country. And when they die or in this case, take their own lives, they become Martyrs to the masses.

I think it goes beyond that, not just the bad, but the perceived good. Many many people volunteer their time, and in some case money they can ill afford, to charities and support groups, with little if any thanks or acknowledgements, and they mostly don't seek it. On the other hand, many of the rich and famous donate what to them is just loose change in their pockets, then claim it as a deduction anyway, and expect and get front page, prime time news coverage.

Not going to waste time and space by quoting or referencing sources, anyone that interested can do it themselves, but there is a strong argument that the media has conditioned the public to ‘learn’ their reaction from the media, that the media reports can be a construction rather than an expression of popular feeling and grief.

A classic example of that is the so called peoples' princess Diana. If not a member of the Royal family, she would be just another cheating wife with a deadbeat husband. And yes I know about all the charity work she was "paid" to do, what else did she do with her time, apart from fuck Dodi Fayed. And yes I know all about the .0000000001% of her taxpayer income that she donated to charity.

One British politician tried to bring reality back when he was critical of the almost goddess treatment of Diana. When the interviewer raised the point that nearly 50% of the population either went to or watched the state funeral, he responded by saying that it proved his point, because it probably meant almost 50% or more didn't give a fuck.

There is another mountain of sorts, a veritable dung heap of smoldering shit, where certain notable Democrats like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi, along with many Hollywood personalities like Sean Penn and the like are also to be seen figured prominently. 

But it is called Traitor's mountain.  A place where many Democrats all hold hands and dance around by the light of the moon as they offer their ritual sacrifices of the freedoms and liberties that the Constitution once held for the real Americans of this country to their heathen deity Obama. 

Even before the smell of this place hits your nose, you can hear their far oft chanting as they worship him.

Obaaba Obaaba Obaaba Obaaba 

Can you imagine what the Constitution would read like, had the Democrats of today had founded this once great country?

Herein lies but a few excerpts from it.

You lowly peasants that now grovel about our feet like our own dogs about our hearths.

We declare that you will surrender to the state 75% of all you acquire through your own sweat and toil each year for the greater good of the chosen elite that heads up our illustrious party.

We will also confiscate half of whatever you may leave behind when you die.  For our lust for power and control over you must be fed, and this is a costly business of ours.

We also declare that you will hand over the charge of your children to us, as we know best what is proper and good for them. 

You will wear these chains we place around your ankles and the yokes we place upon your necks proudly, or you will be interned in our death camps and made to suffer until you are finally broken or die.

Herein Signed:

Your Masters, of the Democrat Party.

Do you realize that the US has the best trained, most effective, and most dedicated military that ever existed in human history?

Do you realize that November elections are crucial to installing decent civilian leadership that does not cut the throats of our armed services and the civilians and Constitution they have sworn their lives to protect?

Yes you do.