B4 - General Topic 2022 #66 (November)

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

das ist offensichtlich an all den tätowierten Mädchen, die seit Monaten auftauchen.

Ich mg solche ausgedehnten, fast immer häßlichen, Tätowierungen auch nicht. Aber ich kann die Mädchen deswegen nicht kritisieren . Auch viele Männer haben teilweise abstoßende Schmierereien auf ihren ansonsten ansehenswerten Körpern. Siehe viele Sportler aller Disziplinen. Ich glaube aber, daß diese Menschen ( hier die Mädchen in RLC ) oft verzweifelt nach Aufmerksamkeit, Nähe, Zärtlichkeit, nach einem Sinn in  ihrem  ansonsten chaotischem und unbefriedigtem Leben suchen. Die übermäßigen  Tätowierungen sind nur der Ausdruck davon. Sie denken eben daß sie nur so auffallen können. 

1 minute ago, Gerald Knauft said:

I don't like such extensive, almost always ugly, tattoos either. But I can't criticize the girls for that. Many men also have sometimes repulsive graffiti on their otherwise attractive bodies. See many athletes of all disciplines. But I believe that these people ( here the girls in RLC ) are often desperately looking for attention, closeness, tenderness, for a meaning in their otherwise chaotic and unsatisfied life. The excessive tattoos are just the expression of it. They just think that this is the only way they can attract attention. 

attention seekers for sure!  i personally don't like women with tattoo's.  it just makes them seem too desperate and unattractive.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i did a search on google for how many russians live in spain.  there are approximately 81,000 russians living in spain.  now i know where rlc gets all their recruits from.

Meanwhile 268,000 Brits have moved to Spain but only approx 57,000 from the USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Spain

52 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what i noticed while watching cam 8 (kitchen cam) is that 3 girls came back and then magically the short bus driver appears and then goes out and then the guest girl appears and then the short bus driver reappears.  i don't think that is a coincident.

New visitor Girl and Lilith swapped phone numbers which is strange for a casual visitor, I wonder if she is heading for B2 but Fior couldn't deliver her because both Lavika and Anya are out of the apartment? B2 being the apartment with a shortage of Keys

13 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

New visitor Girl and Lilith swapped phone numbers which is strange for a casual visitor, I wonder if she is heading for B2 but Fior couldn't deliver her because both Lavika and Anya are out of the apartment? B2 being the apartment with a shortage of Keys

i wouldn't know but anything is possible i guess.  i've never seen her before, has any of you?