Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #22

Pete1960

28 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Wow she actually looked displeased at the mess that Paul left in the kitchen from his midnight (early morning for normal people) snack. 

How difficult would it be for him to put the rubbish in the bin and plate on the side?

Ever seen a pig tidy up

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RAME said:

oui pas contente mais leora est trop gentille elle le fait il ne respecte rien .

je ne c'est pas comment il vivait en Russie sans leora ,car si se comporte comme maintenant  sa devait pas être beau a voir .

Leora will clean up the mess he made and then give Paul a cum swallowing blowjob. Life ain't fair. 

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Ever seen a pig tidy up

:biggrin:

In seriousness though. We're not allowed to be critical, as he might continue to actively sabotage our enjoyment of Leora

2 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora will clean up the mess he made and then give Paul a cum swallowing blowjob. Life ain't fair. 

isnt it just :dodgy:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Leora va nettoyer le gâchis qu'il a fait et ensuite faire une pipe à Paul en avalant du sperme. La vie n'est pas juste. 

La je vais aller me prépare pour le football  France /Danemark.

car je  préfère ne  pas regardé paul remplacer le hublot car sa va me prendre le choux .

j'aurait eu un mec comme sa dans mon équipe je l'aurai virait a coup pompes dans cul .

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

In seriousness though. We're not allowed to be critical, as he might continue to actively sabotage our enjoyment of Leora

Honestly, I believe that Leora has realized how much Paul moving in has sabotaged her ability to constantly please her followers and has really limited her chances of being the exhibitionist that she loves to be. I think she has so much built up inside that, if someday soon, Paull goes out by himself for hours then she would put on an amazing memorable show. Sure she enjoys her "Paul time" but she is an insatiable horny girl that needs her daily "fixes" in front of the cams which involves teasing, nudity and sex. She wants it all - Paul and being a full time exhibitionist. If, like some say, Leora wants a life with Paul then why are they still with RLC? It can't be just about a free apartment and money. Leora wants RLC and the voyeur cams badly for her personal sexual enjoyment too.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Wow she actually looked displeased at the mess that Paul left in the kitchen from his midnight (early morning for normal people) snack. 

How difficult would it be for him to put the rubbish in the bin and plate on the side?

About as difficult to teach him table manners...

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Honestly, I believe that Leora has realized how much Paul moving in has sabotaged her ability to constantly please her followers and has really limited her chances of being the exhibitionist that she loves to be. I think she has so much built up inside that, if someday soon, Paull goes out by himself for hours then she would put on an amazing memorable show. Sure she enjoys her "Paul time" but she is an insatiable horny girl that needs her daily "fixes" in front of the cams which involves teasing, nudity and sex. 

Here's hoping that is true, just doesnt seem possible at the moment. Cant see him leaving the apartment alone for anything more than 2 hours, if at all.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1