Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #22

Pete1960

46 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Honestly, I believe that Leora has realized how much Paul moving in has sabotaged her ability to constantly please her followers and has really limited her chances of being the exhibitionist that she loves to be. I think she has so much built up inside that, if someday soon, Paull goes out by himself for hours then she would put on an amazing memorable show. Sure she enjoys her "Paul time" but she is an insatiable horny girl that needs her daily "fixes" in front of the cams which involves teasing, nudity and sex. She wants it all - Paul and being a full time exhibitionist. If, like some say, Leora wants a life with Paul then why are they still with RLC? It can't be just about a free apartment and money. Leora wants RLC and the voyeur cams badly for her personal sexual enjoyment too.

Disagree.

Even with Paul, would much rather see her bang a dude then continuously bate.  With a dude in the apartment, you get the best of both.  Just herself, then you have that ugly Malia situation which was total bullshit.  She played fake lesbian just to get your money.  If she truly had lesbian tendencies, she would have done naughty things to Malia (and Malia to her), as lesbians tend to do.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Howard said:

Disagree.

Even with Paul, would much rather see her bang a dude then continuously bate.  With a dude in the apartment, you get the best of both.  Just herself, then you have that ugly Malia situation which was total bullshit.  She played fake lesbian just to get your money.  If she truly had lesbian tendencies, she would have done naughty things to Malia (and Malia to her), as lesbians tend to do.

I have no issue with Paul being with her. Its more his constant presence.

It would be nice if she was afforded the time and space to be an exhibitionist, instead of being seemingly curtailed and resorting to rushed, 'sneaky' bates.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 2 heures, dougiestyle4u a dit :

Lorsque vous ne faites rien, cela devient ennuyeux, ce qui vous fatigue, alors vous faites de courtes siestes ou de longs sommeils. Être paresseux est malsain, vous rendez moins énergique pour faire des choses, vous rendez fragile vis-à-vis de votre environnement et susceptible de tomber malade souvent ou au point de faire semblant d'être malade pour vous donner une excuse pour expliquer pourquoi vous ne fait rien ou très peu et rend également quelqu'un éprouve de la sympathie pour vous et pourrait vous dorloter encore plus. En conséquence, votre vie est un cercle vicieux de sommeil, manger, chier, faire 30 minutes de travail/sexe à faible énergie et répéter tous les jours. Semble familier.

Je me tue a le dire !!

40 minutes ago, Howard said:

Disagree.

You make me wonder how much is really an act. Is she that conniving?