Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #22

Pete1960

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Humm...Leora with no bottoms draped all over you with her legs open...the first thing you do is look at your iPhone then get the helicopter, right?

Sure says a lot about Paul - which ain't good. Most of the time I think Leora prefers to be alone to properly do her exhibition masturbation shows for her true loves (her loyal fans).

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Sure says a lot about Paul - which ain't good. Most of the time I think Leora prefers to be alone to properly do her exhibition masturbation shows for her true loves (her loyal fans).

She has discovered she needs an audience for sexual excitement. She wants Eva and, for reasons known to her contrary to her families advice, must have Paul. Overall she must have total control of the cam and her man, woman, dog relationship. Paul could do without the cam but likes the financial setup. She has what she wants. Paul is smart, talented, methodical and focused in his work. But he isn't driven to succeed enough to not need the cam perks. He has a good thing going.

Many of us pay to watch. Odd as it may seem we are all getting what we want enough to keep going in their and our situations however imperfect. Those dissatisfied, ddhm, Jugghead, Jimbo, have thrown in the towel and moved on. Thought a lot about it and have concluded I remain to see how it will end watching her bate until she finally throws in the towel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Happy Good Morning GIF by Samsung Mobile

Good Morning  

great wednesday everyone

30/11/2022  30 November/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Wednesday Puppet GIF by Gerbert!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I remain to see how it will end watching her bate until she finally throws in the towel.

Over the years she has been a great addiction. We have watched her progress, somewhat mature, age and gradually become a full time 24/7 exhibitionist. Leora is in need of and dependent of her loyal horny appreciative fans for her sexual excitement. Sometimes I wonder if her sex with Paul is for themselves or for her fans or more than likely to satisfy each other while giving her viewers the added "performances". Wonder if Leora could have sex with Paul or even masturbate without the cams? I think she is addicted to the cams for the attention and orgasmic experiences. Can she, in the future, break this dependency?

Gotta admit - no one, and I I mean no one has come close to being like Leora. Yes, Leora is pretentious which means attempting to impress by affecting greater importance/talent or by presenting an excessive outward display of herself when in front of the cams. It is like being a "performance artist" in which she acts, dresses certain ways, shakes her booty, makes facial expressions when masturbating or having sex with Paul (similar to what Masha does with her big "O" mouth open to exaggerate the enjoyment of an eventual orgasm). For Leora, it has been a "cam life" over all these years which has been her job with all the benefits. Very few, if any, RLC female participants has the overall package that Leora possesses. She has the beauty, the appetizing body, does daily teasing/nudity/masturbation/sex for her cam viewers and basically home 24/7 other than for walks, shopping or some other short outings. Every day you can count on Leora for something even if it repetitious. Fuck man, she is so watchable and easy on the eyes. With Leora she is slow to add more to her routine but the anticipation of something new or different keeps us hoping and watching. The intentional tease or gradual built up is Leora's trademark which keeps the subscribers hooked. No other RLC female tenant is predictable but giving of herself on a daily basis. 

Sure Leora has faults that we tend to overlook because she is so adorable and yummy. I have also bad mouthed her over the years (mainly because of her repetitious masturbation routines or phony sexy body shaking moves) but I would have no problem using my mouth on her. Body wise, I like her more now with the curves than when she was young and skinny.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Some members put in requests in hopes that Leora reads these comments and maybe, in time, do the deed. Getting fucked in the ass by Paul with his cum oozing out is one constant request. Well, how about Leora standing in the tub before showering and letting a nice long stream of pee flow from her peehole. She should stand close facing the cam, spread her legs, then spread her pussy lips with her fingers so her peehole is visible and then piss away. Wouldn't that be a sight to see especially from everyone's doll, Leora. I am sure some members would love it. Maybe some day when Paul is in the tub washing she could walk in and piss all over him. If Paul is willing, I am sure Leora would be glad to pee on him while giving her adoring fans an amazing new treat.

Je me pose une question pourquoi Paul regarde t'il son portable en permanence et joue t'il avec son hélicoptère alors que Leora est excitée et se tue a lui faire  comprendre qu'elle a envie de se faire baiser , ne le ferait il pas volontairement histoire d'emmerder ces fans et de pourrir l'appartement

• Confused 1

Je me pose une question pourquoi Paul regarde t'il son portable en permanence et joue t'il avec son hélicoptère alors que Leora est excitée et se tue a lui faire comprendre qu'elle a envie de se faire baiser,    histoire d'emmerder ces fans et de pourrir l'appartement