B2 - General Topic 2022 #25 (November / December)

Noldus

18 hours ago, Alladino said:

Maybe they could throw out all the do nothing girls and invest a little more in one or two girls who are willing to actually participate in the project. Where is the point in having so many girls in the cast for months that end up generating virtually zero genuine content. 

They just can't get the girls Dino...

6 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Was that a camshow?

Oh wait she has carried on without the laptop camera

On this angle looks like she was on a Face Time on her Mac but I can see if her cam was on.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Hey @corvette84 can you please complain that Tani's friend is useless for not bating yet?

Thanks.

Hey thinga69, can you please shut the fuck up and get a fucking job. There's more to life than RLC. By the way, I already knew she bates because I have one from her last stay.                                                     Thanks 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Hey thinga69, can you please shut the fuck up and get a fucking job. There's more to life than RLC. By the way, I already knew she bates because I have one from her last stay.                                                     Thanks 

So you already have a masturbation of a girl who never came to RLC before being Tani's guest since a few days
You are too strong as an expert in terms of masturbation 😁

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

So you already have a masturbation of a girl who never came to RLC before being Tani's guest since a few days
You are too strong as an expert in terms of masturbation 😁

We were referring to Karina. Mind your own business, jackass. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

We were referring to Karina. Mind your own business, jackass. 

I understood, I wanted to see if you had a sense of humor, but I see that you still don't have one and that you are becoming a lost cause
Especially your language is really starting to annoy me

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1