B2 - General Topic 2022 #25 (November / December)

Noldus

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Dino...Isn't it pretty obvious right now that RLC can't pick and choose anymore...😕

Maybe they could throw out all the do nothing girls and invest a little more in one or two girls who are willing to actually participate in the project. Where is the point in having so many girls in the cast for months that end up generating virtually zero genuine content. 

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Maybe they could throw out all the do nothing girls and invest a little more in one or two girls who are willing to actually participate in the project. Where is the point in having so many girls in the cast for months that end up generating virtually zero genuine content. 

I had already stated my thoughts, the world has changed, if you read about the earnings that girls like these make on Onlyfans, I don't think RLC will have fresh meat to put in for a while, find the old girls who are now too old to do anything else

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I had already stated my thoughts, the world has changed, if you read about the earnings that girls like these make on Onlyfans, I don't think RLC will have fresh meat to put in for a while, find the old girls who are now too old to do anything else

However, that doesn't change the fact that it doesn't make sense to have girls in the project who have already shown in the past that they won't do anything. As I said, it's better to spend a little more money on the girls who actually participate and kick out all the freeloaders. 

Also, I think the true strength of RLC is in the couples anyway. This makes me even more wondering why RLC girls so often give the best rooms to do nothing girls like Monica or Esmi, even though they would be much better suited for girls who are actually willing to bring their BF or (LI) with them. For me at least, RLC has now lost a large part of its value again with the departure of Holly and Thor. I'm curious to see who RLC will bring in to replace them.